Home

M4-78

The restoration of the droid planet of M4-78 is now ready for download at filefront.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/M478;89207

The 1.1a Patch has been released:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.file...file/M478;89416

USM compatibility patch is now up at filefront.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/M478_USM_Compatible;89480

Landing and Takeoff Movies

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/M478_Movies;95015

This mod removes Master Vash from Korriban and is now found on M4-78 along with her padawn Kaah. It also restores her to the enclave ending if you let her live.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's amazing. Now I just have to downloa--[notices that he's still downloading part 5 of the High-Quality Movies patch for TSL, and that he has to download the 190MB file AND the remaining 185MB part 6 file afterwards, and that it's 10:42 pm and that he has to go to Summer school the next day]

&$^%$#@##@*!!!

*sigh* It miiiiight take a while before I can download this 41 Megabyte masterpiece. :hor:

Still, awesome mod.

DS:

Thanks for thinking of us lowly dialup users by providing a non-VO version, but is there any way you'd be willing to provide the full mod in 2-3 separate parts?

I don't want to be a pain, but I'd really like to have the VOs.

DS:

Thanks for thinking of us lowly dialup users by providing a non-VO version, but is there any way you'd be willing to provide the full mod in 2-3 separate parts?

I don't want to be a pain, but I'd really like to have the VOs.

I included in the readme a brief description of how to add IS-24 and most of Vash's vo's they already exist in the game files. I could seperate the others but M478 vo's alone zipped are 20mb. I will see what I can do about making them into manageble sizes. (I too was on dialup until 2wks ago so I understand).

Thanks, man! :thumbsup:

I can download up to about 20-25MB before my ISP boots me off, so any way that you can provide all of the other VOs would be greatly appreciated.

So I guess I just download the non-VO version first?

Wow, so this is finished finished? With enough content for it to with well with the rest of the planets?

Guess I'll reinstall for this.

It is "complete" as far as that goes,I do have plans for VO's for the last two main character droids(they are being worked on now).And also take off and landing movies are being created. Only real differance in next build is TSLRP

compatibility,which will have to wait until they finish.

I get an error every time I try to install this. It happens usually with "holo_dro.utp" it says it already exists in the "Modules/003EBO_s.rim" archive.

EDIT: I followed the instructions, but for some reason, it always resets the folder to "read-only"

Make sure to remove the check from read only and then hit "apply" button. then "OK". I've had that happen also if you just hit "OK" it sometimes doesn't save the change for some reason.

Hey, nice mod so far, but.......I keep getting punted out of the game (3x so far) at the point where IS-24 introduces itself. Any suggestions?

Not sure never ran into this issue,did you get the full version or the dialup version? Are you using any other mods?

Not sure never ran into this issue,did you get the full version or the dialup version? Are you using any other mods?

I tried to limit the # of other mods to a mere handful, mostly patcher type ones. I'm guessing it has to be some kind of mod conflict/bug b/c I've gotten all kinds of weird things that have happened in this run through since I posted earlier. Off the top of my head, they include Azgath Nul's tomb, LitRidl's Warpband, force exhaustion and probably one or two others that escape me at the moment. Will try again with no others in OR. Downloaded full version and it installed w/o a hitch. Game version is 2.00.424English.

I tried to limit the # of other mods to a mere handful, mostly patcher type ones. I'm guessing it has to be some kind of mod conflict/bug b/c I've gotten all kinds of weird things that have happened in this run through since I posted earlier. Off the top of my head, they include Azgath Nul's tomb, LitRidl's Warpband, force exhaustion and probably one or two others that escape me at the moment. Will try again with no others in OR. Downloaded full version and it installed w/o a hitch. Game version is 2.00.424English.

It is most likly one of the mods , most item mods should be OK. Have only tested with The jedi temple mod by DeathDisco and Ulics peragus issue's mod.

It does it for me even if I hit Apply, which I find very strange. :S

PM me a copy of the install log file the installer creates I will look and see if it is another issue,if it says the holo_dro.utp already there that means it is installed that file which it can't do if readonly is checked.

Archived