Home

M4-78

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm guessing that it may have something to do with the Journal entry that is accidentally triggered on M4-78 (T3 in the Warehouse).

I guess this has happened to a couple of people,not sure how though the actual .dlg file was totaly new written and the VO's were edited and renamed and put in the 804 folder. Can Vo's trigger a quest? or maybe some how the datapad has a referance to it I'll check into that.

I think i found a bug. I played the game completly DS. I killed all Jedi Masters and have low influence over light characters. I played the game that way : I finished Nar Shaddaa, i went to korriban after, then i finished Dantooine. When i fight Kavar at the throne, a conversation with Kreia should trigger. I see a flash indicates the game trying to trigger the conversation then Kavar is there and not moving. When i attack him again to kill him, the next scene doesn't trigger. I think this has to do something with the kreia conversation in the M4-78 planet cuz Kreia used her 2nd convo there then her 3rd at dantooine. The problem is Kreia doesn't have more lines to say so it might be why it didn't trigger at the Throne Palace.

I think i found a bug. I played the game completly DS. I killed all Jedi Masters and have low influence over light characters. I played the game that way : I finished Nar Shaddaa, i went to korriban after, then i finished Dantooine. When i fight Kavar at the throne, a conversation with Kreia should trigger. I see a flash indicates the game trying to trigger the conversation then Kavar is there and not moving. When i attack him again to kill him, the next scene doesn't trigger. I think this has to do something with the kreia conversation in the M4-78 planet cuz Kreia used her 2nd convo there then her 3rd at dantooine. The problem is Kreia doesn't have more lines to say so it might be why it didn't trigger at the Throne Palace.

Do you have a save bfore fighting Kavar? If you do remove the Lrn_form.dlg from your override folder and try it again and see if that fixes it. If it does I'll have to remove Vash from that .dlg and make her seperate.Thanks

PS is this with or without the patch installed?

Hey D...I'm working my way through a playthrough now with the patch installed and when I try to talk to Lt. Grenn on Telos about the fuel from Vogga the Hutt there is no dialog. My only options are "I'd like to talk to you about the bounties" and "Never mind."

Any idea if it's related?

Hey D...I'm working my way through a playthrough now with the patch installed and when I try to talk to Lt. Grenn on Telos about the fuel from Vogga the Hutt there is no dialog. My only options are "I'd like to talk to you about the bounties" and "Never mind."

Any idea if it's related?

Thats a normal game bug if I remember correctly; in the Vanilla game, you can't complete the Telos Fuel quest...

You could always restore the quest as an aspect of the mod... I don't think it'd be that hard, though I honestly don't know what it'd entail. They did it in the TSLRP: I distinctly remember completing that quest in my last playthrough.

You could always restore the quest as an aspect of the mod... I don't think it'd be that hard, though I honestly don't know what it'd entail. They did it in the TSLRP: I distinctly remember completing that quest in my last playthrough.

TSLRP is restoring this.They had the fix for this originally they removed it from their site because it is part of TSLRP. Any if their original fixes will work with M478. I didn't include them cause I don't have permission to.

edit:what I should have said was all TSLRP fixes are compatible EXCEPT

don't use the jrnl file from fuel for telos fix and no need for 650jedi fix.

I'm supposed to see droid intelligence in the Industrial Zone (Archon II or something like that) yet nothing is happening when I enter the big room with him in.

Is this common or have I done something wrong?

yes a conv is supposed to trigger apon entering,there seems to be an issue with the trigger. try walking up between the 2 droids,there is a secondary trigger you should get to initiate the conv.

• 2 weeks later...

I have few suggestions to you for Master Vash in the scene with all the masters in Dantooine.

I heard two times Vash speaks and both times, the camera is on Kreia and the 2nd time, Kreia's lips were moving like she was talking.

When Kreia appears to the masters, all 3 are in combat ready except Vash :)

and only Vash isn't choke by Kreia. The only thing right about this scene is when Kreia uses her field death because Vash received it :)

One more suggestion, is it possible to move a little bit Vash further to the Exile because when the camera is on Zez-Kai Ell's profile, Vash is cut by half. It would be nice if we could see more of her :)

I have one question for you. If i kill Vash and not all other Masters... will i get the normal scene or the fighting one?

I have few suggestions to you for Master Vash in the scene with all the masters in Dantooine.

I heard two times Vash speaks and both times, the camera is on Kreia and the 2nd time, Kreia's lips were moving like she was talking.

Make sure there is not another 650jedi.dlg in your override folder unless it is the one from the m478/USM patch. The original .dlg had lypsyncs for Kreia's unspoken lines.

As for the cameras I either need to add some for Vash(which I'll admit I hate placeable cameras)or she may not make it to Dantooine.:evil1:

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't played the council scen with Vash yet, but I does she get taunted by Kreia like the others before they get drained? I looked at your code and compared it to mine and she should right, swfan28 got that working I think.

Archived