Home

Wow!

ThunderPeel2001

Wait. I asked.

Btw thank you for makeing advertising of Adventure-Treff. :);) I´m no admin, but a member of this forum. :D

Edit:They are searching for english speakers. And it should be good! So, they can´t say, when it comes out in english. We must wait, too, if there is a new game in english. ;)

So, you can post it on mixnmojo. I can´t. ;) Or you can help to find english speakers. ;)

How about a review in the game database.

Btw there is a folder with "t-shirt". You can print it and go to your next t-shirt maker. :D

Did I mentioned: David Fox and Al Lowe have both a speakers role in Zak 2!! And they worked on their own text in the game. And there are several guest parts in the game. (injokes)

If you wanted to review Zak 2, send it to me and I can put it up somewhere (as one of our features, if it's "good" enough!)

I'd be happy to edit your English (not that it's bad: it's rather good, but I can still edit it). Actually, a review that was partly in English and partly in German would be a really cool thing to have. German is HIP.

I know what it mean. ;)

But why?

Btw I don´t like Harry Potter.

Haha! German Boy! You think "don't like" means it's good! Hoho! :xp:

I'm just kidding ya. Well...it's German. Hard to explain. Sort of like how Italian makes you hungry and French makes you wanna grab your girlfriend and land a good ol' smack on the lips?

(I'm kidding. I really have no idea.)

Are there any German speaking staffers who could drop the team a note [...]

Aaaww please, come on! Don´t hesitate to contact german game-developers in English! :) Many of us are working with English software, are reading English tutorials for developing software and are active in international communities. Besides English is such a beautiful language.

[...] but the lack of an English version as of yet procludes the enjoyment for a lot of people here.

Ah, yeah... and you can´t imagine how sorry we´re feeling for that! I wished we had been able to translate the game before the release. :(

Thanks for posting the news, I hope we´ll be able to provide you an English version of zak:btas soon! :)

... :D

And the Italian is for pizza, pasta, etc.

Ah, yeah... and you can´t imagine how sorry we´re feeling for that! I wished we had been able to translate the game before the release.

LOL. You guys did a great great job. You really don't have to say sorry! Ha! I can't believe you're apologising. "Sorry for doing you a favour." :)

Archived