Home

The Ruin a Wish Foundation

Ztalker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, however you don't get any younger even if your body does. So you end up dying in the middle of your favorite walk in the park. Your corpse stays there for weeks and months...and squirrels decide you are a nice couch to procreate on, amongst other things with other creatues.

I wish I could find out the name of that show on PBS featuring some old man who built rockets out of trash cans. Then I shall attempt to do the same.

Well, okay, granted. But now the fewer that are left really seem to get noticed and you're one of them. They pass laws all over the world catering to pacifism so now every little thing anyone does do risks getting a fine.

I wish a polar bear would rape and eat those old hags on 'the view'--except for that one lady that always gets ganged up on, she's sick that day.

Surpise, surpise, surprise....Jim Nabors (aka Gomer Pyle) transforms into a polar bear on the View and slaughters the rest of the cast after the fat red(?) headed shrew makes a b*tchy comment about his singing (apparently thought she was Simon Cowell or somesuch). Spontaneous and wild applause breaks out in the studio audience. Unfortunately, it soon becomes known that Elizabeth Hasselback paid him and she gets in much trouble.

I wish lawyers would stick to suing each other and leaving everyone else alone.

Granted, but cream soda soon overthrows it as best tasting because it too tastes better.

(uhh haven't you checked out BAWLZ G33k B33r? It has caffeine!)

BTW, uhh yea...must be the phosphor in the coke that highway patrol uses to clean up blood with and glows in the blacklight.

I wish there were footage of green critters from outer space giving Tom Green a rectal probing.

There is now. After you went to the courthose and changed your name to Tom Green, a couple of Vulcan extras from a Star Trek convention decide to ram a broom up your sphincter after a night of hard drinking, filming it with their "tricorder".

I wish you hadn't set yourself up like that. :D

Granted! now, YOU are the one who went to the courthose and changed your name to Tom Green, a couple of Vulcan extras from a Star Trek convention decide to ram a broom up your sphincter after a night of hard drinking, filming it with their "tricorder".

I wish I were a leader of a great nation in the 20th century, absolute ruler in which i can never get voted out, my own symbol, unique arm salute and phrase and had a beutiful blond woman for my mistress.

Granted. Unfortunately, your security service...staffed by two guys named Zed and the Gimp--stage a quiet coup and dispose of you in the basement, where they proceed to handcuff you and emasculate you to death in front of their new girlfriend, your former mistress.

I wish you were actually funny.

Archived