Home

The Ruin a Wish Foundation

Ztalker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted. But the country is actually is small, and your military so large, that overcrowding leads to anarchy and assassination of the King.

I wish I could find a way to stop MAFIA cows stalking women who breast feed, trying to protect their stranglehold on the supply and distribution of milk.

mtfbwya

Granted, but you go back in time and step on a cricket, causing a massive change to the future that you return to...but at least you know what time you did it.

I wish that I could pickpocket presidents of people with polaroid printing press problems.

Granted, but since polaroids are obsolete, your pickpocketing yields only a banana peel and a deck of nudie cards.

I wish I could organise a team of Leopards to wander the streets, scaring the spots off dalmations, and then distribute these extra spots among the Leopard Kingdom ; SPOTS=POWER!

mtfbwya

Granted. You can indeed do this. But your nerve pathways, muscles, bones and joints always want to join the party.

I wish I could harness the power of a steam engine to propel a cat who is otherwise too lazy to chase the breed of mice that have mastered train engineering.

mtfbwya

Granted, but now you're known as the badger suited person who accidentally stumbled and knocked Donald Trump (and his wig) off a building and sent him into a small crowd of pregnant women and splattered 20 of them and their unborn--the wig lands on a cop car driving somewhere close by doing 73mph and spooks the officer into driving on the sidewalk and taking out upwards of about 50-60 people --All of them sustaining serious injuries if not death, and the cop ends up going off of a ramp, crashing and exploding his car killing him, his rookie, the 3 petty criminals in the back and the resultant explosion happened to kill everyone in the vicinity within a 15 ft radius, injure others nearby with fire or shrapnel, carry over into the MAJOR main gas lines of the skyscraper adjacent and now the skyscraper gets demolished and collapses killing many thousands more......but there's more, adjacent buildings were also damaged from the skyscarper's demise but thankfully not destroyed, sitll even more people were injured and or killed and now a major donor bank in one of those buildings has lost some of its supply as a result too.

As if all that wasn't enough, the media catching all the fame for you making the song famous has also caught this across every major network there is--every last little bit of it and will link it to you. Congratulations, you are now known as Death and people flee in fear at the mere thought of you.

I wish to be electrocuted by an arc welder again but this time sent flying soo hard and fast that I splatter on the wall and die...and if a catastrophe arising from it should somehow top the last one, that it goes so far out that Samus Aran in another galaxy notices it in the distance and says: Dammit GTA, how many times have I told you not to circumvent the safety measures when welding--and somehow winds up getting caught up in the destruction in the blink of an eye after finishing her sentence, flung my direction across the galaxies of the univers and the trip ends with her splattering right next to where I just got splattered. Now there are 2 icky gooey splatter spots in the same area.

Granted. Though It seems the electrocution has affected yor brain and made you forget that brevity of responses adds to the fun and pace of this game

I wish to form a committee of Cats to make Cat-like decisions with Cat-like agility

mtfbwya

Granted, but in the process, a crazy man shoots them all, saying that he could not let a man uglier then he live. The Horse-Faced men's last words were 'If we are uglier than you, then we do not want to live.'

I wish I had the powerful wand of power!

Archived