Home

The Ruin a Wish Foundation

Ztalker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, however, you manage to catch a maverick reploid named Tidal Makoeen (AKA Duff McWhalen) Your expensive boat gets dragged through the water violently until it breaks, the bait and hook is not taken and it is lost at sea, you was up on the Archipelago in Odyssey: Legend of Nemesis...and so your adventure begins...good luck there is no completely happy ending to this, should you survive all the abominations and figure out the puzzles first...

I wish someone would make a PC player mod of Matsumoto from Bleach for KOTOR.

Granted, but it decides to become a villain and blows you up and steals your tank to go on a Grand Theft Auto style rampage.

I wish someone would fill that office building full of manure with all the workers locked in...and a broadcast of it was put on youtube, live.

^ Granted, but now all the people who would have gotten paid and are now broke have been designated by the government to come and live at your house.

I wish someone would forget their riding mower with the keys still in it. That way I could mow Stewart's living room.

Granted, but unfortunately fate decrees that you now life next door. Their alarm and security system goes off for every little thing like squirrels and it is LOUD...it also has a manufacturers mandatory test mode that *cannot* be deactivated and it begins @ 3:42 AM SHARP every Thursday morning.

I wish I could afford that Co2 laser I have been building...

Granted, but now it all dumps so bad that December is now the catastrophic winter month the world over, and it takes half a year everywhere to melt all the snow. Not to mention how cold runoff is for 6 months. Hypothermia and frosbite deaths rise, no water sports are safe for 90% of the world's population.

You can, but it costs all the money you had for your retirement and you end up spending the rest of your days w/a bunch of winos in a dark alley.

That must be a really ****ty retirement fund seeing as how it is only $787.29 left to go on all the remainders... The device will only be about ~100 watts, laser output ~10-15 Watts max output @ 10.6 microns...what were you tihnking, it was a terrawatt CW laser from SDI surplus??? (I wish...eewps!)

I wish... duke nukem were real b/c we could all use a real hero that is badass.

Archived