Home

The Ruin a Wish Foundation

Ztalker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^Granted. Now every time you make a wish here or anywhere else it will automatically be ruined. Fate will be arranged around you such that circumstances will always conspire against you. Bad luck ans misery will infest you for all eternity.

I wish the dog would quit rubbing itself all over me like a cat...

• 2 weeks later...

Granted. Unfortunately even though you have stopped thinking about it, there is no guarantee you won't think of either of those things again, nor assurance those evil plots won't come to fruition.

^.^ Granted! Now the dog will be rubbing you like a dog, if you know what I mean o.O

Well, it's an old female collie...though stranger things have happened. <_<

I wish my ex would get bombed and her flaming lifeless body flung like a ragdoll in some random direction that nobody really cares about.

• 3 weeks later...

Granted, unfortunately there is some celebration happening where everyone is blowing up bowling balls exactly where you and and everybody you care about are suddenly and inexplicably all gathered in the same place at once--the ensuing shrapnel mess kills everyone there.

Granted, but they then kick your ass in a fight.

Who said anything about them and I fighting? :p

I wish pro wrestling got the hoof and went out of business.

• 1 month later...

Granted, you con't have to and consequently don't. Because it is going to get botched regardless.

Granted, but you were turned into a gerbil and started up the bung hole. :devburn:

And knowing how you'd ruin my wish, probably up the bunghole of Steve-o from jackass. :barf:

I wish Deus-ex would quit annoying Pyramid Head. (Hint: reference to youtube series ASDF dual paradox.)

• 2 months later...

Archived