Home

The Ruin a Wish Foundation

Ztalker

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, somebody cures your insomnia. Unfortunately that cure involved an (incredibly hot) orgy with a few of the others carrying STDs, and it it only lasts one night. On top of being back to insomnia now having added pleasure of scabies, crabs, and gonorrhea, your lover finds out and decidedly becomes the jealous type and leaves you in the most humiliating way you can think of.

I wish I had a funny alarm clock that played a custom made mp3 sound file of the "sparta raid ventrillo" video and played it so loud everyone in the neighborhood could hear it. It goes like this: Lloyd: "Hey...Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?" Leonidas: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH!"

Granted, but everybody who lives a mile away from you, hears it too. So they all come and break down your door, find you, then commence beating the living crap out of you; including their pets, yours too............also the rooster who feels you took away his lively hood from crowing in the morning because he only gets to do that once everyday goddamnit and it's ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU! ONLY HE DOESN'T BEAT YOU UP LIKE REST HE JUST PECKS YOU TO THE FRIGGIN BONE PAAAAAAALLL! YEAH! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT! HUH? HUH?

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Naw dude I'm just joking.....no seriously the rooster would really be pissed man! I mean really pissed off!

I wish GTA didn't make me do that. :devsmoke:

Granted, but then someone comes and decides to be a dictator and the thread is re-opened within seconds.

Granted, somebody cures your insomnia. Unfortunately that cure involved an (incredibly hot) orgy with a few of the others carrying STDs, and it it only lasts one night. On top of being back to insomnia now having added pleasure of scabies, crabs, and gonorrhea, your lover finds out and decidedly becomes the jealous type and leaves you in the most humiliating way you can think of.

Too bad I've been single for over a year now, so I don't have a lover. :xp:

I wish this freaking computer mouse would be more responsive.

Granted, but now you have spybots that have stolen all of your personal information and some serious memory leaks.

Too bad I've been single for over a year now, so I don't have a lover. :xp:

Hm, four months ago you sure were bragging about your love life in my new years thread. :smirk2:

I wish for the entire world to have it rain dead animals.

Hm, four months ago you sure were bragging about your love life in my new years thread. :smirk2:

Ah, right... I forgot about him... but 'twas an internet relationship... so that didn't count really. :xp:

I wish for the entire world to have it rain dead animals.

Granted, but the corruption from dead animals causes all crops to fail miserably and so everyone kills you and then stuffs your coffin with most of the dead animals.

I wish the sky was green and the grass was blue...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Granted. Unfortunately due to chronic head-up-ass corporate politics there is a rift in the company EA, because somehow it managed to also include some copyrighted material they did not have permission for or license to use. The resulting legal catastrophe ends up killing the company, and it causes a bloody riot that ends up demolishing your house.

@Totenkopf: *NOT* bad, actually that's probably a LOT more apt for such a role than what I had in mind. Ironically, in King Of Fighters, a character named Leona Heidern is characterized by her mean streak. I don't know if that's a coincidence or not.

I wish a new VaLvE game were created in similar vein to half life, l4d, TF, and portal.

Granted, however, they still replace Jennifer Hale with an obnoxious voice acrtess, and in turn you are blamed. When upset customers get together they decide to bury EA in S***, literally. You just so happen to be in the building at the same time this goes on. The building and the business both implode.

I wish to see a polar bear violently dismembered and its parts (along with a video recording of the incident) shipped and delivered to a peta convention.

Archived