Home

The Ruin a Wish Foundation

Ztalker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GRANTED!.................................*looks at watch, 5 minutes pass by, checks thread, thread still here*...........................................................................*checks thread again, looks at watch, 15 minutes pass, thread still here :raise: (hmmmm, that's odd).............................................................................................................................................................................................*checks thread, several more minutes pass by* Huh. :giveup: Weeell sorry Nick, guess it didn't work. And unfortunately, you are now stuck with posting in this thread indefinitly.

I wish I had a Starship, in which I could go where no man wants to go.

Granted, unfortunately it was all virtual as he used GMOD instead and posted it to youtube.

I wish that one dude got to stop one of those pyramidheads on silent hill from comitting suicide, just so that he could have a violent psychotic episode himself and tear the pyramidhead soldiers to shreads.

Granted, but unfortunately he has continuous psychotic episodes of rage after that, blames you, and swears to hunt you down until his last - dying - breath. :devsmoke:

You do now.......but it's in a location no man wants to go as well......your mind. :xp:

Yeah I KNOW, I know!..And sometimes it can't be found, because it get's lost.....err, or is it: "I get lost"....."or it loses me".....or maybe it's "we both get lost"...hell, I don't know whatever!

:nut: I wish my lost mind would find itself damn'it. :fist:

Granted. They do. Unfortunately some 8 tons of elephant manure being shipped via whirlybird accidentally drops it on them and kills them cutting production short never to be finished.

I wish they'd stop assigning me to do all the cavity searching--that job stinks in more ways than one...and that I'd get sent on clerk duty instead.

Granted, unfortunately the contract is for another seven installments after that as well...the 3rd mass effect is so good that it dooms anything else by bioware to suck...and bioware goes out of business as a result. LA is forced to retire early without releasing TOR or any further KOTOR things...

I wish for a 50's style burgers and ice cream restaurant getup, and their roller skate waitresses style look also like Selphie Tilmitt... out in the middle of south nevada where all the bunny ranches are--so that way I can go somewhere and enjoy good food and neon lights when my pals need their "fix"...

• 1 month later...

Archived