Home

The Ruin a Wish Foundation

Ztalker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, but now you have Twenty Two bad things befall you as interest for granting all your extra wishes in advance instead of one at a time. :dev11:

Granted. You do everytime you look at yourself in the mirror. :iceburn:

Allright then. You asked for it. :devsmoke:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
F*** YOU! F*** YOU! F*** YOU IN THE @$$, Colonel Cluster F***!

6cg65uc.jpg

Since I'm now Tourettes guy, I wish the garbage disposer sounded like Chewbacca taking a $***.

Granted, but now your garbage disposal smells like it too and when you turn it on... wookie caca all over the kitchen. Enjoy. :dev9:

I wish I'd let someone else answer this post.

Allright then. You asked for it. :devsmoke:

So.....is that guy behind Bush the Tourettes guy?

Granted, he does, but he breaks the glass part and uses that and the spinning blade thing to maim unfortunate bastards all over your bedroom. I hope you like blood red for a paint job...along with bits and chunks of scalp and organs shred to ribbons.

I wish I made a lathe for metal out of a vacuum cleaner motor and several junk parts laying around and an audience with some beautiful women to watch my first demonstration of such an awesome makeshift device.

Granted, unfortunately this time around when the thing comes apart the piece meant for me merely knocks me over and breaks several ribs, and from that it is redirected and shatters both of your kneecaps. Now you have to deal with your legs and choose between being paraplegic or being in debt for titanium replacement knees after waiting 10 years anyways--from which you'll be in debt probably the rest of your life. Lots of luck!

I wish someone would drive a dumptruck into my friend's apartment since he hates that place.

Granted, unfortunately, it's 85 metric tons of rotten fruit all dumped on your house. :D

Granted, but unfortunately now that his apartment has been destroyed, he has to live in the dump truck because he has nowhere else to go.
You have no idea of the hell just unleashed.

I wish Alan Grayson and Ed Schultz would team up and fight Bill Goldberg, so I can bet all my favorite dead horasiez on the guys. :D

Granted, but you accidentally place your bets in favor of schultz/grayson b/c of a distraction courtesy of your neighbors Lloyd and Harry. When Goldberg finds out, he destroys you like he did the other two pansies. Fortunately for you, you die a happy man knowing he got them first.

I wish I bought a bunch of gold back in the 90s when it was still around $300/oz.

Granted, but you're one of Tommy Vercetti's first victims. He even takes you out by crossing genres and hiring Red Foreman to put a boot up your @ss before putting it through your head. Say g'night, Gracie.

I wish LF would close down and get itself fixed properly instead of having all those continuous "minor" issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived