Home

The Ruin a Wish Foundation

Ztalker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, unfortunately that version clone of me is also suicidally genocidal, the button you gave is a working nuke launch button, and my most prized possession is a journal of my half mad ravings you cannot understand nor is it of any use to you. except fire starter

I wish the wishing well was the real deal.

granted, but you have throw in $1million per wish

I wish HG35 had remembered to post a wish.

granted: but i didnt forget, i just wanted to see what happened

i wish Alkonium would realize this

Granted, but now you face the wrath of the seasoned posters.

I wish for some help on that wrath.

Yo HG35, pay close attention! :xp:

douchebagmotivator1236598639.jpg

Sadly I knew the one on the left with a cigarette and the one next to him with a pendant. They had so much potential, such a waste. Don't squander yours like they did.

I wish Mike Judge wasn't risking putting Beavis and Butt-Head into obscurity with his new work.

Granted, unfortuinately the fun ends early for you as you get buried first by their newest additions: Shoulder dwelling butt monkeys, Tree spider buttmonkeys, and the all new gun wielding evolution monkeys as described by Marylin Manson in the song Cruci-fiction in outer space.

I wish some people could just live and let live.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Granted, you do. However in your exuberance, MY evil male clone decides to take you out next with his laser. Then he and my evil female clone whom also murdered me decide to feast o' cannibalism...just before going to make children together... I'm dead twice... You're dead once with no hope of revival... :cry:

I wish some dude who owned the joint would tape an effin' meat tenderizer to his fist and pretend to be megaman and punch living people right in the gut.

Uhhuh. Hmmm....well, granted, but in the process of something you can't think of, some freak accident occurs and you find yourself castrated and fed to GTA's clones.

I wish I had a female clone....that happened to be a very attractive female clone of myself.....that happened to not hate me....uhhh...that happened to not affect the multiple dimension spectrum thing.

Archived