Home

Monkey Business

Dath Maximus

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
lol necromancy

I wish I had a spell book for that. :xp:

Depends, were the raccoons filled with candy or filled with maggots?

No, Not quite. Starting to get some signs of decay. Just road kill. Most distinctive featore of all of them were either tiremarks or squished area. I'd guess ~1-2 weeks. Withered eyes, matted fur, dirt, mold. Some blood and guts dried up. One even had a little garbage stuck to it.

The dweesh nozzle that did it happened to be some pal from a long time ago...fell out of contact. He always had an odd sense of humor. Least he was thoughtful enough to line the area with plastic garbage bags and drop cloths.

Wasn't sure how to react to it. The upclose smell hit me after the initial shock and of course I puked all over the parking lot. He jumped out having a lulfest.

I wish I had a spell book for that. :xp:

No, Not quite. Starting to get some signs of decay. Just road kill. Most distinctive featore of all of them were either tiremarks or squished area. I'd guess ~1-2 weeks. Withered eyes, matted fur, dirt, mold. Some blood and guts dried up. One even had a little garbage stuck to it.

The dweesh nozzle that did it happened to be some pal from a long time ago...fell out of contact. He always had an odd sense of humor. Least he was thoughtful enough to line the area with plastic garbage bags and drop cloths.

Wasn't sure how to react to it. The upclose smell hit me after the initial shock and of course I puked all over the parking lot. He jumped out having a lulfest.

A+ for descriptive writing... how did you get rid of the smell? Buy 5 bottles of car Febreeze and just empty them into the upholstery?

^ I'd have done it were I not puking and surprised simultaneously. Lord knows he deserved it.

A+ for descriptive writing... how did you get rid of the smell? Buy 5 bottles of car Febreeze and just empty them into the upholstery?

Something the equivalent thereof. A mixture of baking soda imbued water with other household chemicals, and a touch of some brand of cologne and/or aftershave I get in excess *every year* at X-mas. Also helps to have a small green Bissel carpet wet-vac. (Tongue twister, anyone? :)) A custom home brew Febreeze. Spray on, let sit for a moment, vacuum up. Repeat if needed.

Oh yeea, I'm macgyver with a qui gon jinn twist. ^_^

Fortunately for me, I have a strong stomach. It helps when you're looking for a car to restore that's been sitting somewhere long enough for something to have been born there and died there, and the next 12 generations did the same....

You should see some of the things you find in a car that's been sitting for 50 years...

Archived