Home

Which is the cutest and hottest SW chick?

TheExile

Which is the cutest and hottest SW chick?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the cutest and hottest SW chick?

• Padme Amidala
    • Ayala Secura
    • Visas Marr
    • Mira
    • Brianna the Handmaiden
    • Bastila Shan
    • Leia Organa

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is surely the Jedi Princess Bastila Shan. Everyone else who puts forward this answer should take my bastila tag, though it is part of one image and will therefore require some cropping. But any lengths to show one's support for the lovely miss Shan, eh?

She doesn't look to hot too me..............................................

OK she is hot, but she ain't that cute...

So she phails...

Both cute and hot? pfft! :p

From my own definitions of each, they are two different forms of attraction. Cute is being dainty; Pleasingly pretty and/or a more "petite" look. Being Hot, to me, is a more forward, strong, arousing, and/or sexually stimulating look if you want very general definitions.

It is possible to be both a cute and hot person, but it is more of situational than looks in that case. The pic of Jarael up there is hot. I wouldn't call it cute. However, a picture of her cuddling up nicely with someone (namely -Me-) would be cute.

Besides, your Padme is an overly emotional airhead. I refuse to get within a hundred feet of anyone that could find Anakin lovable. :lol:

She is a drawing!

Quiet you!

Mara Jade

I considered her before posting and would place her as second behind Jarael.

I think we should stick with whats 3D or real... 2D annoys me a lot...

3D is arguably attractive most of the time due to low poly count, namely kotor 1 and 2.

And, if we were talking about what was "real" or "physical" then we wouldn't be having a thread on sexy Star Wars characters in the first place. :xp:

2D can make a good imitation of 3D... And who cares about pixels? It's the concept that should count in this wierd thread.

Exactly.

I don't like Twi-leks, such as Alaya Secura... No hair. Instead... Wierd... Tentacle things... And Shaak Ti... I don't even know what she is... Some wierd Twi-lek mutant with stripes and horns, I'm guessing...

She IS NOT a mutant. She's a Togruta. From Shili. Those horns are hollow and used for echo location. They're carnivores.

I don't like Twi-leks, such as Alaya Secura... No hair. Instead... Wierd... Tentacle things... And Shaak Ti... I don't even know what she is... Some wierd Twi-lek mutant with stripes and horns, I'm guessing...

Don't mind him Kaine. He wouldn't understand our "girls-with-tentacles" appetite... okay, that came out horribly wrong for some reason.

Archived