Home

A Soul Adrift

Endorenna

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you, M@rs! :xp: I like it when people enjoy my work!
well Endo,

This is by far my favorite fan-fic that I didn't write. (And thats not me being self-centered, I can just twist it whatever way I want, so its better than any other.) In fact, this particular fan-fic helped get me into writing fan-fiction. Many thanks, my friend, and keep them coming!

You have more replies than you've got story! (yeah, yeah, I'm just adding to that)

I'll say this: You've got a lot of fans, so don't rush your story too quickly, otherwise, they'll bite your digital head off when you've stopped posting every other week. I know what it's like to get so many compliments, but don't do this for us, do it if you want to and have time. You can disregard any or every one of those requests for more and they'll wait however long it takes.

But if you use that as an excuse, you'll see just how loyal hungry readers become when they've been starved of updates!

There have been some setbacks--wierd schedules for me and my beta. I'm revamping part of the chapter now, and, if I'm lucky, I'll get it out in time! :xp: Sorry for the delays! :(

And, as Bee said, it would probably be better if you used profile messages or PMs to ask me for updates. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Finally made the time to read your story, Endorenna. I like it and look forward to reading more chapters.

I'm quite interested in finding out how Lord Kazic acquired two blue lightsabers for Sri to use in her training and what prompted him to decide to have her learn to use those. Of course you may decide not to reveal this info to your readers but I'm just saying this has piqued my curiousity. :D

Also, though you haven't directly addressed it I get the distinct impression that Sri is Force sensitive.

If this doesn't turn out to be the case for some reason I will have a hard time believing a non-Force sensitive could block blaster bolts with a lightsaber, just so you know. As it is, I have some difficulty accepting the idea that a Force sensitive who has not been trained by a Force adept experienced in using lightsabers to block blaster bolts could learn this skill on her own in a relatively short period of time.

;)

This is just my :twocents:. Looking forward to reading more chapters as you are able to write them. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived