Home

No more Toonami!

GeneralPloKoon

Adult Swim avoids showing anime in favor of things like tim and eric awesome show. Considering they tend to play the first season on loop of any given anime/show they have, Adult Swim has been reaching the same level of BS that Cartoon Network has.

Toonami, and Cartoon Network in general, died for me the day they canceled it on weekdays. This was simply the final shovel of dirt being thrown over the long dead program.

It's a darn shame that they're not showing Toonami anymore. Why, I remember when Moltar from Space Ghost was the original host before TOM. I remember watching some great show on there, especially The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest, ReBoot, Beast Wars, Batman, Superman, and eventually DragonBall Z and Sailor Moon, until I realized that DBZ was completely stupid and Sailor Mon was just... odd. Now, the only thing they have on Cartoon Network is a load of crappy Flash and CGI cartoons and anime; traditional animation is a long lost and dead art these days. I mean, they don't even have Looney Toons on these days! :swear:

toonamifv5.png

Good night, sweet prince. :(

I remember when that happened. I was sad, and then, I got on the interwebs, and played the game of it. Kind of addicting :D

The new TOM (All of them after #3) were just sucky.

Anyways, I just stopped caring after they dropped Courage (as in stopped new episode production) and Cow and Chicken. I also mainly stopped after they f****d up Saint Seiya. Yes, I watched Saint Seiya (or however it was. I just know it by the manga title now) back then.

Now, the only time I flip to that channel is to watch Code Geass on Saturdays. But, now that they moved it to 4 in the morn (for me) I can't watch it anymore on TV. But, I have youtube :D

Stopped caring about Cartoon Network and so on the day they stopped showing Dexter's Laboratory and Cow And Chicken! :(
I stopped watching Cartoon Network when they stopped showing Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes. You poor kids missed all the decent cartoons.

I stopped watching Cartoon Network when they canceled Megas XLR. Though I only watched it whenever I went to America (Which was quite often actually). The last time I watched Cartoon Network the first cartoon I saw I just laughed at how cliche'd it was. I felt like I watched the exact same characters and ideas in 100 other shows I watched during my childhood

I stopped watching Cartoon Network when they canceled Megas XLR. Though I only watched it whenever I went to America (Which was quite often actually). The last time I watched Cartoon Network the first cartoon I saw I just laughed at how cliche'd it was. I felt like I watched the exact same characters and ideas in 100 other shows I watched during my childhood

OH MY GOD, that is one of my most favorite cartoons of all time.

Archived