Home

Has RD fallen prey to the incorrigable?

Smon

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ask Zelda for the girl on girl. She's already in a lesbian relationship for attention, she just thinks she's in love cause she's 13 and every 13 year old in a relationship is like "I LOVE YOU, BAYBAY. LET'S MAKE OUT OMG."

and this is coming from you? :/

EDIT: and i'm a year younger than you, not 13. also, do not love girlfriend.

How did I miss this ****?

Sorry. As much as I'd love it, I don't know if Darrell is into that sort of spectating.

...but I do know what he's into. ;D

God damn, Ave. Of course he's into lesbian spectating. Or else he's gay.

Oh, and use protection.

He doesn't like it when I touch his man nipples. He has like a seizure....

which is why I do it a lot.

Aww, awkward 15-year-old touching. What's his nipple problem?

NO.

I already tried convincing Darrell shave his chest and dress in drag for halloween. Peaches was not havin it.

Peaches? Oh god, he actually is gay. Maybe he wouldn't like the lesbian stuff then.

_EW_

Aww, awkward 15-year-old touching. What's his nipple problem?
I don't know. I gave him a nip twist because I was bored, and he went into some sort of spasm and started foaming at the mouth. It was quite a moment.

Peaches? Oh god, he actually is gay. Maybe he wouldn't like the lesbian stuff then.

He actually hates being called Peaches. I just heard that as the lady in the relationship, you do everything in your power to annoy your significant other because it'll take at least 5 weeks to push him over the edge. Besides, that's a behind closed doors name, never in front of living people.

Archived