Home

I think I'm gonna be mad...

GwannaSauna

...if TOR only comes out for PC. I mean, PC-only SW games are OK, but consoles are where it's at. Yes, my computer is good enough to play video games on it, but I'm not gonna play a PC game. I mean, Galaxies control scheme was hard enough, so I really really really really hope it comes to, oh, let's say, XBOX 360? :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe, probably because MMOs are traditionally on PC and it would be harder to make it cross platform. But it is good to know LucasArts wasn't lying during TFU development when they said they definitely haven't forgotten about the PC.

As I recall Sony talked about releasing Galaxies on PS2. That fell through as well. As said, it would probably be impracticable to bind all actions to a few keys - unless we are to pause and select an action from a menu. Which would be awful.

As much as I would prefer the better graphical quality of my PS3 (as opposed to my own computer), it seems better to keep it on PC. It would likely have much more range and depth than would be possible with a console.

I have to say I disagree with the thread author. A large part of the PC games' charm is the modding capabilities, which bring a new sense of freshness each time I play.
Don't expect there to be much modding going on besides UI editing with an MMO.

I dont know what you mean...

all mmorpgs are PC... the very basis engine for an mmorpg envolves mouse look systems and mouse based interactivity...

I dont see why not come out on xbox but I think everyone in mmorpgs comunities would be much more discontent if it were NOT coming on PC

...if TOR only comes out for PC. I mean, PC-only SW games are OK, but consoles are where it's at. Yes, my computer is good enough to play video games on it, but I'm not gonna play a PC game. I mean, Galaxies control scheme was hard enough, so I really really really really hope it comes to, oh, let's say, XBOX 360? :D

I hope to god it's not dumbed down like that! I don't want to use a hand controller to play games like this, they are not action FPS style games!

Archived