Home

Are there LA scouts among us?

crap, I thought this was about the Los Angeles Scouts Group, I turned up hoping I was going to get a merit badge or learn to make fire by rubbin' sticks together :(

mtfbwya

I was thinking the same thing. :/

I am sure that there are...somewhere out there....

i think if they identified themselves as LA, their inbox would blow up with the screams of multitudes disgruntled fans that would make the death star force disturbance look like a squeak. .... i dont think they'll ever do that! well, maybe when they have a streak of good decisions... then the inbox would blow up with the screams of appreciative fans... ("hey look! a blue moon!")

lolz, will people ever get over the fact that K3 = TOR :p

mtfbwya

Say it isn't sooo!

Let there be that one beacon of hope on the horizon....

Let there be a K3!

Not an MMO!

Please! Every eight year old will be like "I'm t3h tru3 r3van n00bs!" then the one next to him is like, "N0! I @m you fr3ak!!!"

IS THIS WHAT WE WANT TO HAPPEN TO KOTOR!? WHY DID THIS EVER EVEN GET CONSIDERED!

And LA Scouts... If you're reading.... STOP THE MMO NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! WE WANT K3!

I still don't understand why this was even MADE!?

"Hmm, the fans want K3. Let's give them an unsatisfying MMO."

"But... But sir, the fans don't want that."

"Who cares about the fans!? I want an MMO, I AM the true Revan. Hehehehe. Hahahaha."

"Hmm, the fans want K3. Let's give them an unsatisfying MMO."

An alternative could be to give them a satisfying MMO. Remains to see how that turns out though since very little is known about the game at this point. :)

If the game is going to be as story driven as they seem to claim I think there is a fair possibility much of the plot-related gameplay will be in instanced areas where you won't have to put up with random people ruining your game experience.

Archived