Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Work today wasn't too bad. it was slow. my feet are almost recovered from tuesday, I might go run the track tomorrow.

I work tomorrow and then i'll probably go party in scranton since i'm off saturday and sunday. :D going to go to a shoe store with my friend on saturday.

Nah, it isn't your Psycho Ex R15. She is an Engineer for the DOT, and designs bridges. Getting to the point now I just want to have fun and enjoy being wanted.

Going to a friends wedding reception/outdoor summer party today/saturday. A bit more redneck then I like, but it is still a party

Nah, it isn't your Psycho Ex R15. She is an Engineer for the DOT, and designs bridges. Getting to the point now I just want to have fun and enjoy being wanted.

Going to a friends wedding reception/outdoor summer party today/saturday. A bit more redneck then I like, but it is still a party

good. i hope you have a very good time. get drunk, have fun!! god knows i did......holy ****.....................................dotdotdotdotdot

Yesterday:

Was easy. Paul Potts. Easy-listening opera. Piece. Of. Cake.

Today:

Spending day with my actress friend. (The one in the pink sweater in my recent pics.) Surprise party for one of her friends this afternoon. Then she asked me if I want to hang out for a couple of rehearsals she's doing.

By the way: She's a bit older than I am. I've never asked her... but it came up once that she was already a couple of years into college while I was in high-school. So probably 42 or 43.

so yeah my recruiter called me yesterday when i was away and i didn't get his message til this morning when i got home. PT test at 7, don't know why they wanted to do the test that ****ing early. i slept in. i wouldn't have gone anyway, i want to get my time down more before i take the test.

got the helo hunt achievement in GRAW 2. :D local played it just kept using the zeus.

Nice going Ed, take things slow and hopfully things will work out. Good sign she is bringing you into her life more.

I have a company Picnic Pig roast coming up Auguest 2nd. I am planning to have a lot of fun on the weekend of the 25th / 26th with dates galore, and even hoping to bring a lucky lady to the Picnic.

So far... (some names removed for security reasons)

Kara - she is the Legal Secretary I have been E-mailing with since febuary. She wants to get together for Lunch/drinks.

K2 - she is the one I met at the 4th of July party. She lives in LaCrosse which is about 2.5 hours away

K3 - matched on eHarmony, she lives in Milwaukee, and scored major points iwth her by talking about cooking. She wants to try my Double Fudge Brownies

E - Lives in madison, matched on eHarmony. Already found her on Facebook.

playin GRAW 2 most of the day...got into a room where they didn't boot people and the host kept changing the map after each round. sucks that he had to leave, it was fun. only need 16 more kills with sniper rifle for the sniper achievement. :)

decided to load up EndWar, finally beat the conquest mode. I attempted the online play...got my ass kicked pretty bad.

I am checking out NetFlix on my 360, did the free trial thing, so think i'll check out some movies. Going to see wtf pineapple express is all about. i'd watch gran torino cause i heard it was pretty good but it's not available for instant play yet. any movie recommendations anyone?

Nice going Ed, take things slow and hopfully things will work out. Good sign she is bringing you into her life more.

We'll see. She clearly isn't pushing me away... but I'm still not letting myself build it up into anything epic in my mind.

It's just a fun friendship at the moment... and if that's all it ever stays, I want to be able to enjoy what it is just for that.

The conversation at the party turned to relationship statuses at one point. When asked how things were going for her, she said that she hasn't seen anybody since she broke up with her last boyfriend early last year (somewhat encouraging...) but was just way too busy to really date right now. (Somewhat far less encouraging... though not an impossible situation. The way she described it, it sounded like she couldn't fit in a serious situation right now... but there are other options...)

It was really kind of surprising to me how many of her friends looked my way right at that point. It quickly became obvious that there must have been some speculation in her circle of friends that we are already a couple of sorts. I have some mixed feelings about that. I wonder if anyone will mention it to her...

I'm still hoping to go see her act on Thursday, if I can swap the night shift at work with someone. It would be nice to hopefully get a chance to talk to her one-on-one for a while... so I could get a clearer sense of just what she meant by all that...

i just watched full metal jacket the whole way through for the first time. i should shoot myself for not having seen it sooner.

it's 2am now, i just drank 2 liters of mountain dew and ate all but 2 slices of a large pineapple pizza. maybe i'll go run it off tomorrow.

speaking of running, my feet are feeling much better since tuesday! blisters are almost gone. I am hoping my achilles tendons don't get sore on me. :D

gah, ive seen that movie hundreds of times (if not thousands), and thats prolly a true statement.

i remember even watching it when i was waaaay younger :D

of course before you say 'why the hell are you watching that if you're like, what 6-8?'

i recall watchin all those 80's horror action movies when i was that young :joy:

the alien movies

termininator, stephen king flicks

the predator movies

nitemare on elm street.

\o/

gah, i hate today's society

let's raise our kids with 'happy stuff', and hope that their generation wont be as violent as ours! with hugs and dora the explorer!

f*** I made fun of the power rangers (even tho Johnny Yong Bosch is ok im my books now.. (guy's gotta make a living :p)) and Barney is such an easy target

and dont get me started on Pokemon....

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

pic_12009717140703.jpg

bad-pikachu-smash-brothers.jpg

Pikachu.jpg

pikachu+-+suck+dick.jpg?cb=1115204527

14.jpg

:dev8:

Ed, if you are getting hints from her friends, might ask some of them for help.

I really cannot say more then that, because I would probably give you bad advice.

Anywaz, went to the party last night. Got buzzed on cheap beer and still had a hangover when I woke up. The second band, even tho mostly highschool age wasn't to bad, but they mainly just did harmonizing chords on the guitars, with a singer, and drummer.

Maybe. I don't really know any of them that well yet. Again... if an opportunity of that nature arises I'll see what I can find out.

The plan is now to catch her on stage Thursday, and maybe see if she's free to talk a bit after.

I have delt with an old friend, a friend whom i havent known in person, but have at least known by screenname for at least 9 years.

whom i have argued about a subject about for meny months

i'm thinking of abandoning my relationship with him about it, for how does not understand about 'pureity' about certain things. things of which he wants to keep 'adding' onto, which shouldnt be. I have made my complants for several months about, yet apparently the eveidence is that these changes are what 'he' wants, not what the community which is so fragile and nearly extinct.

Ed: If people want something bad enough they will MAKE time. Cut out hobbies, whatever, they will MAKE TIME. Being busy is an excuse. It tells me "All the guys I've meet are tools"

Yes. And I hate this. I hate this so very, very much. Not just about romantic relationships, but friendship, family, and business relationships too. If anyone tells me that he couldn't return my call for two weeks because he was "too busy", I know he is a liar. No one is so busy he can't take five minutes to return a phone call. This is seriously my biggest pet peeve.

Ed: If people want something bad enough they will MAKE time. Cut out hobbies, whatever, they will MAKE TIME. Being busy is an excuse. It tells me "All the guys I've meet are tools".

be that exception man, I know you can do it, because you are not a tool. ;)

Thanks. I try.

I'll do what I can... but I can't just try to force my way in if it's unwelcome, and thus prove the point...

I got a glimpse into her last ex when folks started talking about him... and the overall and universal impression wasn't positive. Sounded like a loudmouthed, overly-opinionated jerk...

Hopefully that's not her taste in men... or if it is, hopefully she's ready for a change from that.

But I have to be sure I'm mentally prepared for the fact that she really may genuinely not be ready to get involved again. Not now... or just not with me.

The "Power Of Positive Thinking" indeed... :dozey:

Archived