Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

decided to **** around on craigslist, replied to some girl's ad, and she replied. she wants to meet, etc. kind of strange, i'm thinking it's a fake, but hard to tell since she's giving street names and stuff that are around the area she's claiming to be at.

yep, scammer. lol

i need to get me some food. :p

Alcohol is a poison. But moderate drinking has been proven to have benefits that outweigh the problems.

Even Jesus drank wine.

It is questionable, Kinnison :) Check out Times article "Did Jesus Drink Wine?" http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,945726,00.html Besides we don't think that Jesus would teach people to harm themselves by drinking "poison", do we? We all know that, moderate or not, drinking alcohol has been proven to have serious negative consequences on your health.

The cookout was a good time. Saw a lot of folks there that I haven't seen in a while... and a few others in a social situation that I have never encountered outside work.

After the cookout, I went up to Marblehead to see the fireworks there, instead of in Boston... which was insanely crowded.

It was a good time. Marblehead is uber-awesome. I need to go back and hang out in the daytime on a non-holiday afternoon sometime.

It is questionable, Kinnison :) Check out Times article "Did Jesus Drink Wine?" http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,945726,00.html Besides we don't think that Jesus would teach people to harm themselves by drinking "poison", do we? We all know that, moderate or not, drinking alcohol has been proven to have serious negative consequences on your health.

I don't really consider two Calvinists,a Southern Baptist, Billy Graham, and Fundamentalist Presbyterian Carl Mclntire to be the leading scholars on Biblical interpretation and history. IN John 2 the wedding at Cana I highly doubt the "Finest wine" would be non-alcoholic unfermented grape juice. Under normal conditions, with a little bit of yeast and at room temperature, grape juice quickly ferments to wine. Because of slow pressing methods in antiquity and high temperatures in the Middle East, fermentation often would begun before the liquid went into the jar. the expertise was available to seal the jar and prevent the wine from turning to vinegar. Thus Jesus provided the use of alcohol but not encouraging the abuse of it.

Besides back in ancient times that was often the best way to make sure the water was potable, was to make a weak wine.

Had a great time at a friends 4th of July party. Got a Ladies phone number and e-mail while there. WAnted to play Rock Band but there were way too many people rocking out on it. I didn't get home til 1am sunday morning

Blech... going to be a rough monday at work

nice, K-K!

1st day after work after 2 weeks....it wasn't too bad. Though it sortof sucked being there for 3 hours by myself.

Planning on going running tomorrow, then dropping the car off here and walking to work. it'll take about 2 hours to walk it, should help build leg muscle.

Love comes in spurts.
Uhhh... Eh heh heh heh... :D

Nooo no no no no... too easy.

:joy:

Go get 'em tiger!

Slept from the time I got home (7:30) until almost 6 am this morning.

It was an epic long weekend... I needed a workday to catch back up on rest, it seems.

Very easy day at work: Baby shower for a co-worker at Cheesecake factory... and other than a couple of emails and voice messages... that was really about it for me.

Archived