Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

Called up my air force buddy, he's not in anymore, he moved back to NY and sold his car. he lives just outside littlefalls in salisbury center, just south of the adirondaks. (that's where we went to school), might go visit him later this summer.

I went to the track and ran 2 miles, cut my time down 5 seconds... 19 minutes 38 seconds. then worked out for about an hour down at the gym.

think i'll hop on some xbox live for an hour or so then catch up on some shows on hulu.com. :D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fell asleep almost as soon as I got home last night (about 7:30.)

Just woke up (about 6 a.m.)

Guess I was tired. That's what getting less than 3 hours of sleep a night for most of a week will do to you. I plan on napping later.

The weather here still sucks hard... so it's not like I'll be missing a nice day...

To answer moaodancey's query (?), the 2.02 patch available on LucasArts.com is the last patch available for the game. You should also check the stickies in the "Tech Center" forum...they contain pointers to important information.

Well, today got shot to heck

My co-workers all bailed on me (2nd week in a row) and the lady I was suppose to meet went home early and wasn't feeling well. But suggested we do lunch some weekend, or drinks. Without a definitive date I was rather disheartened

Also I went golfing and lost 3 disc, but found one.

I was so mad i went and bought 3 more, then bought a bottle of Vodka, Dry vermouth, and a 12 pack of Capital brewery amber and plan on getting stinking drunk tonight

Still depressed. And that's AFTER three glasses of wine :o

lol

i'm depressed too. i have beer, but ain't up to drinking it alone cause i can't get drunk off it.

put Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords in, played a bit of that, it's fun. figured since i can't play SWG without weird lag i could at least play some star wars game that i enjoy.

C'mon, guys, Alcohol is bad for your health besides of everything :) After two days of flight cancellations and long queues my fiancee has arrived on the other side of the planet. Perfect timing, just one week before our marriage. Being able to touch and smell is a great gift, guys! Thanks God! :3heart: What I need now is new shoes for our wedding ceremony :)

Puttered around the house all day. Got a few things done, though not nearly as much as I had wanted to. (Isn't that always the way???)

Went up to Salem to see a friend play in a band. At a Thai restaurant. It was his first gig with the band. A Reggae band. He doesn't listen to Reggae.

It was pretty hilarious.

Archived