Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had to put together a new Gas Grill

but that was annoying because it rained ON AND OFF all DAY today.

it's like Cracken got god powers for a day sitting flipping the 'make it rain' switch while I spent turns going out and making little progress

until i brought it all inside to finish

then he flicked the 'make it shine' switch.

15, if you're looking to lose weight, lay off the booze. Ask any fitness person or nutritionist. Ever heard of a beer gut? Grain alcohols (e.g. vodka) are easily just as bad.

most are worse because they are accompanied by sugar-y mixers

I drink a fair amount of beer and am still losing weight

quit wasting time eating fruits, vegetables, and sugars, and stick to protein.

Ike "Beer gut" is a myth because most of the time those that spend a lot of time drinking beer are also eating Greasy fried bar food. Most beer's fall into the 100 to 150 calorie range. WHile some soda's can easily top the 100 calorie mark

Ike "Beer gut" is a myth because most of the time those that spend a lot of time drinking beer are also eating Greasy fried bar food. Most beer's fall into the 100 to 150 calorie range. WHile some soda's can easily top the 100 calorie mark

the 12 oz can od Mt Dew I just had(my one pop per week, now Im totally eff'd!)

was 170 calories, pepsi is like 150...

i think they said the average mixed drink at a bar is like 300 calories :D

it is ineed almost my birthday. 8 more hours... whoo?

25 years and I have yet to accomplish any of my long term goals...... I'm slacking off apparently.

Eh. I'm 39 and could easily say the same thing.

I was only in my 2nd year of college at 25...

hmm i don't drink as much as i did a few months ago...3-4 orange juice and vodka or blue kamikazes. sometimes 6 bottles of smirnoff ice/mikes hard lemonade, or a can or 2 of yuengling lager. plus i run every other day, a good 20 minutes and i don't eat fast food like mcdonalds or wendys.

I think i should just walk to and from work the rest of the summer, that will definitely help...it's a 14 mile round trip though, and i get off work between 10pm and 11pm most nights, so the trip back...which happens to be on a gradual incline will be REAL good.

I was about this weight 6 years ago, I dropped about 60 pounds by walking to and from work (i didnt have a car) and that was only a 6 mile round trip...and i was eating fast food, mostly pizza almost every day.

Another slowish day at work. Yay.

Meeting tomorrow though. Boo.

Comp. Virus scare this morning. I was being an idiot and opened an email file I really should have known better about. Something tried to run... but I think my protection got it.

I've been running various malware scans all day just to be sure, but they've all reported clean. Still... I don't feel totally sure.

I'll be shutting off all contact with the outside world and running a few more tests tonight just in case.

Oh... and I dropped an entire jumbo-sized (full) bottle of ketchup tonight... which then bounced down my cellar stairs without breaking (on the crappy, cheap RED carpet of the cellar stairs that is)... UNTIL, of course, it got to the bottom of the stairs,... and then landed on the nice, new, WHITE carpet... At which time, needless to say, the bottle burst, disgorging the entire contents in a red, sticky, vinegary splattered mess.

Life is good. :dozey:

*Sigh*

:rolleyes:

Taking tomorrow and Friday off.

Gonna sleep most of tomorrow away, I imagine... since I've been dealing with insomnia all week.

Friday: House projects.

Saturday: 4th party/ baby-shower of a co-worker. Fireworks downtown.

Sunday: No plans yet... probably more sleep.

I think I got the worst of the ketchup splatter up. Killed almost an entire bottle of Resolve doing so. Now there's just a pinkish hue to the rug.

Good thing I still have a rug steamer... though it will probably never be like new again.

Plans

THursday after work: GO Disc Golfing and have a drink with lady who I have been e-mailing with for 4 months (She suggested the meet)

Friday: Not working but I plan to clean the filth that resides in my apartment and has built up. Being a bachelor has it's downsides. Might do some early morning disc Golf

Saturday: Going to 4th party that is right on the Parade route

Sunday: rest?

Archived