Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

sick women are a pain in the ass.

Work today was boring as ever, aside from the 1 barely-hot customer I helped out, but saw from the pictures she put onto a cd that she has a boyfriend. i swear, all the cute girls up here are married or have a boyfriend already, and the ones that don't have children!

The typical "life goals" are so odd to me....i mean seriously, what is the deal with going to college, getting a decent job, a nice car, a nice house, and starting a family with someone?

I just don't see why it's so "great" or why exactly people get off from that like it's some kind of huge achievement? Settling down just sounds too boring and cliche to me, I've come to accept that it's probably the reason I won't ever get another girlfriend in my lifetime, and I'm comfortable with that fact.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sick women are a pain in the ass.
Yeah... It wasn't the most fun I've ever had on a night out.

She even got a little bit cranky at one point, and started to critique my driving.

That struck me a bit odd coming from someone when we're not (her words) dating... but I let it pass...

This time.

Well i for once had a good date this weekend (Not Friday), and unlike Ed's, my date just had a hangover in the morning after from drinking too much wine and not enough other liquids. And i was the one that bought the wine :)

Also brought her flowers and received a big hug when I met her

We took a 3 hour paddle-boat tour on the Mississippi up to and through Lock and Dam #7 and back. lots of Cuddling.. i think she is one of those type that likes to cuddle.. and i didn't mind. Went back to her place and she cooked a simple dinner, then sat out on her porch and talked a lot. After the sun went down and the moon came back up we decided to head back in and play some card games and board games. til we got real tired, and went to bed... in separate rooms.

Since she wasn't feeling that great we went out and i bought her breakfast, she started feeling better and went for a walk before it was time to go, neither of us wanted to part. She is going to visit me August 2nd.

As i said, really good time.

Yeah, Ghostbusters is a good game, especially if you loved the movies.
Watched the first one last night when I got home from work.

Speaking of work: did sound for Wyclef Jean of the Fugees yesterday. He did a performance clinic for the students. That was an experience.

Acid jazz tonight.

Might take tomorrow off... Or at least part of the day, anyway. One of my oldest friends in the world is in the area tomorrow. Haven't seen him in a while.

Got word this morning that a classmate, who I had been in contact with on Facebook, passed away of an apparent heart attack last night. She was really looking forward to attending our 25th reunion, for which I am involved in the planning, so that made it extra sad. :(

i'll never have a high school reunion. :(

and i missed my gradeschool reunion. (would've been retarded anyway i sort-of hated everyone in that christian school)

went running at lake scranton.....cut like a minute off my run there. went from 37:30 to 36:08...not bad for 3 days of resting my feet, as well as stopping to catch my breath a few times. my friend though, just bought these new running shoes, asics...and he kicked ass....must've ran it in like 28-30 minutes.

I'm gonna start doing 12 laps at the track instead of the usual 8. and just time myself for the 8 laps.

Got word this morning that a classmate, who I had been in contact with on Facebook, passed away of an apparent heart attack last night. She was really looking forward to attending our 25th reunion, for which I am involved in the planning, so that made it extra sad. :(
Sorry to hear that.

My 20th reunion happened last year. Didn't go. Haven't been to one yet. Doubt I will ever bother.

It's funny... on my Facebook account I have contacts and people from pretty much every era of my life all the way back to Elementary School... except for High School.

I've never looked up anyone from that time, and nobody has ever looked me up.

Which is really just fine with me.

Speaking of old contacts:

Hanging with a friend I first met when I was 6 years old today. I haven't seen him in person in almost 20 years.

Should be interesting.

My 10th reunion is coming up in September. Everyone is married and has kids, except for me :( But they are all fat now, so that is some consolation :rolleyes:

I wouldnt worry about it Keyan. I am so tired of people acting like getting married and having kids makes your life awsome. Marraige is difficult and sometimes very stressful albeit rewarding.

Those who claim its a sure fire way to be happy merely are incapable of living without someone elses support.

I had a 10 year reunion, and was given 1 weeks notice. I had plans and didn't go. I have seen a few of my High School Classmates and most of them act like there were my best friend, even tho most treated me like crap, or were not there when I really needed someone to help me.

Think i'll be heading down to the track after i knock out around 100 pushups. hopefully too many kids aren't up there.

edit: wishful thinking, the place was packed with kids....guess i won't be heading there after 3pm anymore. :rolleyes:

went to walmart and to the pharmacy department and picked up some ankle supports, hopefully they work!! (DAMN what a difference!!!!!!111111)

Hung with my friend and his family. It was a fun, relaxed day.

Helping my actress friend move (again) tomorrow.

I'm sure that won't be nearly as fun, or relaxed.

And it's not even the last time I have to move all her stuff... this is just to temporary storage. She can't move into her new place (which, in the ultimate of ironies... is the exact same building in my town that we originally moved her OUT of in June...) until after the 8th!

If I never get anywhere with her romantically... then the day I decide to call in all my favors is going to brutal for her. ;)

Oh well... I'm way too nice a guy to let her try do it on her own.

Archived