Home

Halo Wars

GeneralPloKoon

I must say, I'm quite excited for this upcoming game. The trailer made it look awesome, and though it may be an RTS game as opposed to the FPS that made the other Halo games so much fun, this looks very promising. I only hope that the graphics aren't too amazing so that way I can actually play it on my computer.

From what I've heard and seen, the gameplay looks extremely addictive, similar to that of "World in Conflict," where it is easy to play, and fun to blow up things...hee hee, I'm looking forward to this one. I hope it meets everyone's expectations...:D

I will give Ensenble credit. The controls work. I just find the game bland for some reason. I'll probably pick it up when it has a price drop.
This was pretty much what I thought about it. It worked surprisingly well for a RTS game on a console, but just didn't really hold my interest.

It was especially designed to be played on a console. Correct me if I'm worng, but it's the first RTS of that dimension to be made that way.

Depends what you mean by "of that dimension." Goblin Commander was an RTS specifically designed for console, but it didn't get great reviews.

I'm waiting for an RTS to come to the Wii. Seems like the perfect fit to me; point with the Wiimote like you would with a mouse and use A and B like the left and right mouse buttons...

I love RTS and have even competed in some RTS, but the videos of what i seen of Halo Wars just look boring, i have seen nothing new that would make it unique other then it's a RTS in the Halo Universe. So i think i pass on this one. It feels like it's player that havent played RTS that is saying that "This game will ROCK, it will be best RTS EVER!!!!111", but that just what i have seen on comments on the trailers and so on. Copy-Paste with new skin really dosen't make a good RTS, but who know i could be completly wrong and there could be multiple new and good features that make this RTS stand out, i just haven't seen or heard about any of them

But atleast this will be a good try to get a RTS out to console, there aint many of them

I like strategy games now and then, but I miss the good ol' days with Master Cheif in a first person shooter.

I hope Bungie will make some sort of plot device to make an excuse to make another Halo FPS game. I can only hope...

I'll consider checking out Halo Wars if it becomes moddable.

I'll consider checking out Halo Wars if it becomes moddable.

Console only FYI.

I hope Bungie will make some sort of plot device to make an excuse to make another Halo FPS game. I can only hope...

Halo 3 did end with a decent-sized cliffhanger. Not as big as in Halo 2, but good size.

Archived