it fails.

Concept of imortality wins.

Revan fanboy vs Forum.

Forum use sence,

damage limited by fanboy's resistance.

Fanboy use numbers.

it's super effective

fanboy wins.

Revan could have broken Sion's will just as the Exile did and Revan would be able to do it easily for he practically re-founded the Trayus Academy and he was very good with using people to his advanatage.

While I think it is certainly possible that Revan could break Sion's will to fight. I don't think it will be as easily as the Exile did. I'm not saying that the Exile is more powerful then Revan, in fact I don't but that's another topic.Based on in game quotes, Sion has a much more interesting/"personal" relationship with the Exile (and her relationship towards Kreia) then with Revan who Sion thought was weak for turning down the chance to rule/fix the galaxy (or something along those lines) but left.

then with Revan who Sion thought was weak for turning down the chance to rule/fix the galaxy (or something along those lines) but left.

Pretty much. Sion wouldn't listen to anything Revan said the way he did with the Exile, and the only reason the Exile managed to get him to do it is talking about how Darth Traya didn't give a **** about him, which was something that is specific to that particular situation.

Revan was known to be a good persuader, but the Exile was even better both naturally and unnaturally (no I'm not talking about the implants...:D). Note that the Exile supposedly learned about Revan's persuasive technique of willpower erosion and used it against Sion...so how would Sion stand against the original?

Revan was known to be a good persuader, but the Exile was even better both naturally and unnaturally (no I'm not talking about the implants...:D). Note that the Exile supposedly learned about Revan's persuasive technique of willpower erosion and used it against Sion...so how would Sion stand against the original?

Sion would last "better" because his view/relationship towards Revan is not the same as it is with the Exile. (and her relationship with Traya)

• 1 month later...

Tbh i think Revan wins because he's a master at manipulating, just think, he managed to manipulate everyone he knows :D he got himself a biggg army and owned the republic. he would be to sion " dude just dont be immortal and ill give you cookies..." and then sion like" Yummm, i like cookies." and then when he's baking the cookies sion comes up behind him and tried to back stab him and then revan pops out and smacks him round the head with an oven tray... The end. :)

No question about this, Revan. Revan was very strong in the force, he was very skilled with a lightsaber, and he's much, much smarter than Sion. It wouldn't be tough to draw Sion into a trap, I mean come on, he's a brute and he deals with things by smashing into them. Although Revan would have a tough time dealing with the immortality of Sion, he could probably beat Sion into submission enough so that the same thing would happen as with the Exile- he would let go of the force and die.

• 2 months later...

Revan is very knowledgeable and very strong in the Force, but Sion has the power of Immortality. Revan uses strategies and techniques, but Sion has strength and power. If Revan followed the path of the Light Side he would be able to persuade Sion to let go of his power of Immortality and die, but if Revan followed the path of the Dark Side he would not care and fight until he dies. Basically, none of them will win, but that is just my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

I believe that it is impossible for Revan to defeat Sion, Sion will kill Revan as if he was a little child. Why and how? If you forgot, Sion is immortal! No way is Revan going to kill Sion! Chances of that is 1%! If Revan is on the Light Side however, his chances of persuading Sion to let go is 75% because what if Sion doesn't want to do that?

I believe that it is impossible for Revan to defeat Sion, Sion will kill Revan as if he was a little child. Why and how? If you forgot, Sion is immortal! No way is Revan going to kill Sion! Chances of that is 1%! If Revan is on the Light Side however, his chances of persuading Sion to let go is 75% because what if Sion doesn't want to do that?
The Exile had as much chances against Sion as Revan would have. Revan's a manipulator, he'd know how to persuade him to let go.

Archived