Home

List of Ahto Imperial appointments: complaints

Adavardes

Awww' date=' thanks for noticing. :) We clique ringleaders [/quote']

I wasn't talkin to you, I've never seen you before today, your off the hook... (Extra Points for involving yourself in a clique you weren't said to be involved in)

As for those Imperial Tyrants!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wasn't talkin to you, I've never seen you before today, your off the hook...

That's a good point I've been meaning to bring up. Many of us ringjockeys don't even know eachother but by name or casual reference. I know Lynk, Scar, Ray, and briefly Jae. Everyone else is a foreigner to my eyes, yet the un-regulated masses seem to agree one one point: This topic is ridiculous yet some unnatural power is still keeping someone from finally turning this thread into an lolcats outpost.

It seems there are some elitist groups around here... I'm starting to see many different kinds who inhabit the public areas of LF but also congregate in various shady and more private locations around the net. They talk in secret, whisper, plot to destroy LF and to rebuild it in their own image.

There is one group that posts up silly threads giving people offensive titles. There's another group from the RogueSquadron.net forum who has declared war on the first group.

I've also noticed another group of elitist people who have banded together and who all have an agenda to have LucasForums shaped the way they see it must be shaped. They also have their in-jokes, they also exclude others and don't trust anyone outside of their group who obviously knows what's best for LF, knows more than anyone else, and is charged with the sacred duty to save us all from ourselves.

By all rights the staff should falcon punch all of these elitist groups into oblivion. Every last one of them. But we're not going to because they all have a right to exist. This policy of allowing such groups may cause dramas like this to pop up every now and then, but if we destroyed the bonds that people have made here, then we're pretty closing the doors of LFN and shutting this place down entirely.

I also find it funny that adamqd doesn't know who Kjølen is. Which is understandable considering that it highlights the fact that the LucasArts Fan Network is much larger and more expansive than people seem to realise it is.

This thread makes it seem like there's a huge problem waiting to consume the entire LucasForums in less than 24 hours when in fact 99% of the forum doesn't know what the hell this thread is about and doesn't care.

That's a good point I've been meaning to bring up. Many of us ringjockeys don't even know eachother but by name or casual reference. I know Lynk' date=' Scar, Ray, and briefly Jae. Everyone else is a foreigner to my eyes, yet the un-regulated masses seem to agree one one point: This topic is ridiculous yet some unnatural power is still keeping someone from finally turning this thread into an lolcats outpost.[/quote']

I hope you see me as a sort of exotic, sexy foreigner.

We need some sort of table that we check on before posting. Don't want to offend the wrong people, after all.

Seriously, though. Could someone with grievances actually clearly spell out what the problem is? Because i'm still not seeing it. Or has silly season started early this year?

Archived