Home

List of Ahto Imperial appointments: complaints

Adavardes

Apparently I know more than you do. Can I prove any of it? Nope. Deniability is king around here. :roleyess:

You’ve made accusations disparaging the badge system as being unfair and bias. Yet, when I look in the "Question about the new ‘Badge’ system" and the “Badge Recommendation” I have found no post by you. If you know how the system could be implemented faster, better or if you have any suggestions for badges then post in the “Question about the new ‘Badge’ system where the staff has asked for suggestions. If you know someone deserving of a badge then why don’t you recommend them for a badge in the “Badge Recommendation.”

Without actually participating in the system, I fail to see how you can accuse it of being unfair.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In reply to everything before my post:

Look apparently these sort of things are a bad homage to moral around here.

This forum has always been about the positive movement to an internet based society of which where people can get together can just escape from the realities of their normal lives.

I mean, most of the forums here envolve around Star Wars FFS :rolleyes:

and I urge anyone who has been hurt, angered, or anyways bit distraught by anything that is in these forums, the whole 100%, Aresen, Ahto, Expanded Universe, Jedi Knight, The Swamp, etc. to listen to what I got next:

It's all fun and games. This is the Internet, people here are not bastards, and will truely not evoke flamage to anyone. and if they did, it is not deserved nor tolerated. and if there is anything that happens and occurs with the more senior members of this online community to the more junior members, it is not really intended. To be honest, there may be a sense of elitist among this community, but that is only natural to any sort of online or offline community, job, or social structure.

Take this is stride, it doesnt mean that you are not a good contributor or viewed as nothing more then just a newbie, it only means that the people here who have been around for several years have grown to know each other and know what they are like. These same member's have not had the opportunity to know who you are and what you like or dislike. And with that being said, they also don't know what jokes they may do on a normal basis to one-an-other that would push you're buttons and get you irritated.

Again, I say take this in stride, I hate to say it, but if you do have less then that coveted 1000 posts, sometimes 500 posts, you are considered new, and thats not because of that post count, it's because we just don't know you guys.

This network is a big community, and you will notice alot of people on here, when you do become a "regular", other's who have been here for a few years that you haven't met before. It was when I made a thread last week I ran into a couple of guys, and one of them I had at least 10 or 15 private messages with back and forth about a common interest. I enjoyed that, and in a day or so I'll be happy to send him or her another message, continuing on that very same conversation.

So with that being said, this community is infact not just limited to just starwars, indiana jones, sam&max. If you haven't noticed already, they are like you, they have multiple interests, just check out my sig here, I have a link to Lynk Former's own Web Forum just souly about Video Games in general, which started off as a Web Forum just souly about Anime.

Trust me, if something bothers you so much that you want to disconnect yourself from that situation that it can't be disolved, unsubscribe from that thread and move on to another forum where that you can have more interest in.

In fact, I am not trying to advertise, even to Lynk Former's forum that I mentioned before, I say take interest in the X-Wing Alliance forum's "One year Thread", post about what is happening to you in your life, I guarantee you that the other people in there can relate to you in one way or another.

And once again, just take everything in stride, its not serious, its not about humiliating you, and if you can take it, just simply try to do what I do, turn there words around on them ;)

I'm online multiple times a day.

I'd just like to say that yes, I did intend to insult as many people as possible, yes I'm a ****-stirring, contrarian, reactionary, ill-tempered, misanthropic, arrogant, snobbish, self-satisfied, smug, smarmy, superior, proud, vain, elitist, monarchist, supremacist, absolutist, imperialist, colonialist, vorticist, papist shyster, a worm and no man.

Yes I am an emperor (of France, in fact. I crowned myself. I'll be moving on to the rest of the world soon enough.)

Contrary to what may appear to be the case, all the posters here present are in fact totally under my evil, evil mind control, which I cause through the use of mind rays and spoons. Lots of spoons.

I'm responsible for every evil ever unleashed ever ever upon humanity ever - the Shoah, the Reign of Terror, Stalin's show trials, the murder of Joan of Arc, the War of the Spanish Succession, the abortion thread phenomenon; you name it, I started it.

I'm a vile abhorrence upon the face of humanity and I ought to be murdered brutally if there was any justice. But there isn't, since I manipulate the world with my mind rays and spoons. And through the Jesuits, of course, who are my hands, eyes, ears, mouth and occasionally pancreas.

And I'm still going to inflict untold horror upon you and everyone else through my cadre of mind-controlled forum élite types who unswervingly follow my every command because I can and I'm so vile vomit tries to crawl away from me and I have no humanity whatsoever.

And no, the above-mentioned thread wasn't a combination of a bit of fun in the vein of previous such threads combined with some lighthearted poking-of-fun of the potential over-reaction to the 'Veteran' badge and those it was given to - my own actual (over)reaction included - no, I'm just too evil for that.

I do hope to see you all in Dis following my little wine and anthrax soirée.

Yours faithlessly, you revolting pile of parrot emetics,

Darth InSidious, alias Darathy InSidious, alias Herod Jew-Jesuit Hitler-Childeater III, High Chief Learned and Noble Elder of Zion and Supreme Global Manipulator General of the Society of Jesus, alias Lucifer, alias Beelzebub, alias Mephistopheles, alias the Serpent, alias the Deceiver, alias the Devil, alias the Beast, alias the Anti-Christ

No, in fact, based off of what you said, it was called for.

As was my intended response. But I figured that posting it would be pointless because, as we both know, your insult would remain whereas mine would be oh-so-conveniently deleted. :dozey:

I could PM it to you, if you wish. :devsmoke:

Actually, in this instance, you are incorrect. At the time of that posting, DI had already sent me my grandiose title for comment, and to ask me about my life (there's that friendship thing again, sorry). So your order of events, which is the cornerstone of this specific rant, is false.

Actually, it is your assuption based on incomplete information that is false, and I'm hardly ranting. DI PMed me out of the blue a week ago with some obscure message concerning my knowing who the "nomenklatura" were, and then asking me to delete it, which I did, and not to mention it to anyone, which I'm now doing. He also said that if I did mention it, he would deny it.

I knew he was up to something, probably having to do with my publicly stating that TSLRP is little more than an internet scam a month or so ago. I guess this is my punishment. He's always known how much I despised the blatant elitism displayed by some of this forum's more prominent members, and I guess he's decided to exploit it. Quite clever, actually. :indif:

You’ve made accusations disparaging the badge system as being unfair and bias. Yet, when I look in the "Question about the new ‘Badge’ system" and the “Badge Recommendation” I have found no post by you.

That's because it was conveniently deleted for not following the rules of the thread. However, certain other member's posts that also did not follow the rules, remained. This has become a rather predictable occurance for me here since, oh, last July or so, which explains why my behavior has degenerated accordingly. It does not excuse it, however, and in retrospect, it was probably the wrong response, but certainly not an unnatural one. It has little to do with th badge system.

I knew he was up to something, probably having to do with my publicly stating that TSLRP is little more than an internet scam a month or so ago. I guess this is my punishment. He's always known how much I despised the blatant elitism displayed by some of this forum's more prominent members, and I guess he's decided to exploit it. Quite clever, actually.

Yes. I have been planning your downfall from the very moment I saw you on this forum. Because your mind is resistant to the spoons and you must be removed if my plans will come to fruition.

My point exactly. :dozey:

anywho, back into the frey I go!

See Insidious! They won't be tricked in your trickerious trickery!

Your Influential Influence will not Influence here!

You're going down man!

Down I say! Down with the sickness! Down like a touchdown! Down like Rossie O-Donnel downs a sandwich!

Yes. I have been planning your downfall from the very moment I saw you on this forum. Because your mind is resistant to the spoons and you must be removed if my plans will come to fruition.

Are you denying that you sent me a PM regarding the "nomenklatura" a week ago?

And I'm still going to inflict untold horror upon you and everyone else through my cadre of mind-controlled forum élite types who unswervingly follow my every command because I can and I'm so vile vomit tries to crawl away from me and I have no humanity whatsoever.

We love you!!!! :3heart::3heart::3heart:

My solution to that is don't make a list that you know is going to upset a large majority of people so that you can have a circle-jerk with your friends on a forum.

So far you're the only one of your large majority to speak up that I've seen (only checked this thread - other: tl;dr). Where are the others of the majority? Do they have their own circle-jerk?

I remember when I was new, and I had an avatar that niner jokingly questioned me to be a pedofile, and I flamed him saying that I wasnt a f****t and whatnot.

Niner still calls me a pedophile. D:

Oh, well, brb, I'm gonna go archive more Alma Wade and Stephanie from LazyTown pikshurs.

crud I remember when Kjo was newer then new, capt sir spam-a-lot with his kjo-rounds. but thats what he brought in, and now we still pick on him as he picks on us. cus he's apart of this said community of which people are drawn together by their said differences.

SHH. Shh. No. Never mention that shameful part of my early teenage years again. I blame K-jo'Round on puberty. K-jo'Round is the manifestation of my puberty! By the way, I'm still threatening to manifest my puberty on Ahto Empire for their rebellion.

EDIT: I submit that, for and including all persons involved, this image be the overlaying theme of this thread:

duty_calls.png

"What do you want me do do? LEAVE? Then they'll keep being wrong!"

Remember to check your posts for esoteric and personal opinions before beginning an argument, friends.

To be honest some of the posts in this thread are a little daft. I can't see why there's such a problem this just a group of friends having a bit of fun.

If you find some of the titles offensive just read past them and don't take any notice - unless of course it's about you and then speak to the person who wrote it and ask them to remove or change it, if for some reason they won't, and I can't see why they wouldn't, then speak to staff who will deal with it.

However if this is just a case of the green eyed monster then ask for a title, I'm sure you'll be given something.

If you really have problems with any member here add them to your ignore list and instead of their posts/Pm's you'll see "This message has been hidden because ### is on your ignore list" - problem solved.

--Stream

Entertainment at it's best!

Notice how 99% of this thread are post's by a group of supposed Sarcastic-in-joke-circlejerker-posse member's, Trying to disprove their involvement in said clique via the method of sarcastic-in-joke-circlejerking!

Carry on, it's great! :)

If you find some of the titles offensive just read past them and don't take any notice - unless of course it's about you and then speak to the person who wrote it and ask them to remove or change it, if for some reason they won't, and I can't see why they wouldn't, then speak to staff who will deal with it.

I'm sure they would, if it wasn't for the big staff love-in where there are no consequences for their friends...

It's a conspiracy, man!

Entertainment at it's best!

Notice how 99% of this thread are post's by a group of supposed Sarcastic-in-joke-circlejerker-posse member's, Trying to disprove their involvement in said clique via the method of sarcastic-in-joke-circlejerking!

Carry on, it's great! :)

Awww, thanks for noticing. :) We clique ringleaders are nothing without the attention. Seriously, without our kind audience, we'd be nothing more than a group of friends trying to amuse ourselves with inanity. And that would be no good!

Really, everyone deserves a big less-than three: <3

Archived