Home

Sexual Predator Dinosaur Discovered

Aash Li

Not bad, but it doesn't beat their report on Sony's new F***ing Piece of S**t.

The clip obviously contains a lot of language, so I can't post the link here. ;)

:lol:

Yes I remember that one, hilarious, just like this one:

Clicky

Gotta luuuve dinosaurs !

That wasn't anything inappropriate from what I could tell. Just some fun news parody. Don't know what the standards for PG-13 are in the US though. :confused:

The language in The Onion newspaper and website regularly includes the f-bomb and other obscenities, and include material/content that isn't appropriate for the under-18 crowd in every issue I've ever read. I read the website and newspaper pretty regularly. :) I haven't had a chance to review the other vids since they're too resource intensive for my phone to handle.

The language in The Onion newspaper and website regularly includes the f-bomb and other obscenities, and include material/content that isn't appropriate for the under-18 crowd in every issue I've ever read.

It wasn't a link to the Onion site though. It was to a youtube clip that, if I remember correctly, contained none of that. :)

HAIL THE STOFFE! SHE HATH SAVETH US FROM THE TYRANNICAL JAEONATOR

You know, I'm really having a crappy week. My cat died this week and the water pump went out on the van. I made the incorrect assumption that the content on the Onion youtube would be the same as their site, and I couldn't run the videos on my phone. I made the call to yank the link to keep us in compliance with site rules (which keeps LA happy too) and to protect the younger members on this site from what is very funny but generally very inappropriate stuff for their age-group. Yeah, I probably earned some heat for doing what I thought was the right thing, but I'd appreciate if you kept the teasing down to a dull roar.

*hugs Jae*

If it makes any difference, it didnt offend me that you pulled my onion (link). ^.^

Also, having lost my cat last summer, I know the feeling of loosing a kitty you lived with for years and years. It still hurts sometimes to know shes not there anymore. *hugs again*

AW, what?! Dat's jes wrawng!!!

HAHA

Check out the news ticker at the bottom, expecially at 0:33

"Census bureau report finds 90% of nation will be *******s by 2025"

Classic

(Woah, I just realized certain words get bleeped out, amazing)

By 2025? :lol: That's epic...

Not bad, but it doesn't beat their report on Sony's new F***ing Piece of S**t.

The clip obviously contains a lot of language, so I can't post the link here. ;)

I'll have to look it up... THANKS! ;) I'm a sub it now...

We love you, Jae.

Archived