Home

LucasCast: Episode 6

Jae Onasi

How do you rate this episode of Lucascast?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode of Lucascast?

• Excellent!
    • Very good.
    • Okay.
    • You guys can do better.
    • It sucks!

I'm so glad no one reminded him because that would have meant another 10 minutes I would have had to cut out. :xp:

What he said. There was not enough time to talk about all the shows I liked, and everyone got pissed off when I started talking about the ones that I did like. A LOT got cut out of this one in that spot.

What he said. There was not enough time to talk about all the shows I liked, and everyone got pissed off when I started talking about the ones that I did like. A LOT got cut out of this one in that spot.

Hey--I LOVE Dog the Bounty Hunter! :lol:

Great episode i loved Bloopertime the most Keep up the good work

@Groovy: I agree totaly with your sig pic can i use it too so as to spread the message?

and Groovy whats wrong with KotOR it happens to be my favorite Lucasarts Game

You are more than welcome to share the sig, spread the truth brotha!

Count the amount of times that Kotor has been mentioned in all six podcasts, and tell me what the problem is! :p

Groovy i have to go with Jai on this one but im with you on the whole clone wars thing

EDIT: How can i have more than one sigpic? because i like the one i have as well

You can have more than one picture in your sig. All you need to do is place the link inside the image tags. Your current sig is pretty small, so I would post the link with the image tags BEFORE the link in your current sig. There is a thread in Yoda's swamp regarding sigs, and there is also help in the feedback forums to make this work.

Just for example, this is how my sig looks:

[noparse]l_1d2549e4396d4bf4a8bbc73617497ab7.gifDarth+Groovy.png[/noparse]

We recorded session 7 yesterday. The bloopercast we were planning to release a little while back turned out to be too short to release, so it was decided that that particular cast would be on hold until we made some more flub-ups (don't worry, we never have a problem making flub-ups :D ).

So, we should have a new cast for you soon! Thanks so much for your interest, too. It means a lot to us to know that you're enjoying listening.

Archived