Home

LucasCast: Episode 6

Jae Onasi

How do you rate this episode of Lucascast?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode of Lucascast?

• Excellent!
    • Very good.
    • Okay.
    • You guys can do better.
    • It sucks!

lucascast_threadtitle.png

In this sixth episode we talk about what games we are playing lately, our favorite Lucasforums threads, what we are looking forward to seeing at E3, our favourite current TV shows, the game that got us into gaming, and much more!

Release date: 12 May 2009

Download page: http://www.lucascast.com/episode-6/

Summary:

• What games we are playing
  • Our favourite Lucasforums threads
  • What we are looking forward to from this years E3
  • Our favourite current TV shows
  • The game that got us into gaming

This section contains spoilers. Please listen to the podcast episode before you view the hidden area.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Our favorite threads:

Jae Onasi

The good wife thread

How Old is Jae Onasi

leXX

Read ONLY if You Want to be Scared!

JA Screenie Captions

Boba Rhett

Legends of the Spam

Darth Moeller

congrats jeffu

acdcfanbill

kotf threads?!

kotf threads?!

kotf threads?!

kotf threads?!

kotf threads?!

Darth Groovy

Cheap Nike Shoes

Rogue_Nine XD

lol

Comments:

Please leave us comments! Let us know what you think of the episode, and if you have any questions you want answered on the show, use our contact form or email us at questions@lucascast.com.

We hope you enjoy the show!

(N.B.: post written by leXX)

Loved it!:thumbsup:

Sweet guys,thanks for using my question.

Keep those episodes coming,i don't know a lot of places that do this kind of stuff.I lol'd at the KOTOR joke in the beginning,genius!

Overall,great job guys the humor is great and the news is entertaining and interesting.

Heheh, I loved the beginning, borrowing the JK intro scene and redoing it in epic LucasCast style! Very clever indeed!:D

Poor Rhett, 30 hours of Fable 2 down the drain...devastating... That happened to me many times, so, I understand the total....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:D

Funny, went to school, saw leXX's tweet and went all "waah, I don't have it yet, and it's not on my Zune, waaaah." Well, I checked my Zune software, saw something, pulled out my Zune... I already had it with me, yay.

Now one of my classes is canceled and I get to sit in the library for two hours and listen in.

And to Grooves and others on the subject of the old Fanta subtitle game... it still lives, but Japanese rather than Indian, but at least it's much more streamlined and focused.

http://smouch.net/

edit:

Rhett, you fail at the Duke Nukem comment. Horrible timing.

edit 2:

Grooves, you fail at saying the new Fallout 3 expansion is the Fallout MMO : D

edit 3:

Always naked podcasts. Always.

Loved it!:thumbsup:

Sweet guys,thanks for using my question.

Keep those episodes coming,i don't know a lot of places that do this kind of stuff.I lol'd at the KOTOR joke in the beginning,genius!

Overall,great job guys the humor is great and the news is entertaining and interesting.

Thanks. :) Yes, Bill is EVIL.

Another Enders fan, eh leXX? :D

Yes indeed, since the very first episode. Much better than that crap Corrie. ;)

Heheh, I loved the beginning, borrowing the JK intro scene and redoing it in epic LucasCast style! Very clever indeed!:D

Thanks, we enjoyed doing it. And give kudos to Niner for doing such a good job on the editing. :) Stay tuned for a geeky intro at the beginning of every cast. We are making it a regular feature now.

Always naked podcasts. Always.

I have a cold now because of that. *sniff*

Awesome ep!

Typing as I listen:

• I tried playing Halo 3 the other day, but I just couldn't do it. I'm too used to CoD4 and other newer shooters.
  • Fable 2 was alright, but the ending sucked.
  • Last I heard, BF3 is in limbo somewhere.
  • Ug, Bionic Commando. That multiplayer demo on XBLive sucked.
  • I thought Army of Two was alright...

Oh, yeah...Darth Groovy, concerning Half-Life 3, have you heard the rumors that it may come out in 2010? That's just what they've been saying, but another interesting find is that a member on..I think Gamestop, had discovered screenshots that ahd the Half-Life symbol with a 3 instead of a 2. Unfortunatley, the pictures were deleted, and the member, banned. I don't know if that was a coincidence or not, but Half-Life 3 may not be that far away:D

Thanks, we enjoyed doing it. And give kudos to Niner for doing such a good job on the editing. :) Stay tuned for a geeky intro at the beginning of every cast. We are making it a regular feature now.

Looking forward to it!:D

As far as the secret instrument in The Beatles Rock Band, I have a good feeling that it will be a mod wig. Either that, or a real flying glove.

I'm pretty sure that the next HL game won't be Half-Life 3, but HL2 Episode 3. You know, because everything comes in trilogies. :carms:

As far as E3 goes, MGS4 for the 360 sounds ultimately fishy, but if RE5 and FFXIII has been/will be ported to it as well, then anything is possible. I've lost all interest in Dragon Age, but I'm getting more and more eager for Alpha Protocol, and hopefully we'll see some real info about TOR, rather than the scraps that are the teasers that BioWare has been releasing every other fortnight.

As for shows, the only thing I really watch religiously is Lost, but as far as something recent goes, I've really enjoyed Better off Ted. It's really one of best quirky sitcoms to come out in quite some time, and I'd suggest it to anyone.

Nice one on the Xbox 360 Jae! I loved it when I got one,

before i listened, I took notice to your sig new 360 gamercard :D

EDIT: omg, I looked at Marius' and Lexx's corrie/enders conversation - and I *JUST* realised that Lexx is from london..

Awesome..:D

EDIT2: I HAVE SEEN GHOSTBUSTERS :D

Lexx makes a kick-ass Mon Mothma! :D

:thmbup1:

lol thanks. XD

We love exploiting her awesome London accent, but since she loves doing it, it's all win win! :D

I feel so used. :p

EDIT: omg, I looked at Marius' and Lexx's corrie/enders conversation - and I *JUST* realised that Lexx is from london..

Awesome..:D

<-- *Looks at Location* Ahem. :p

<-- *Looks at Location* Ahem. :p

Omg, I know!! - even when you were going on bout riddick not being out where u r yet i didnt realise!!

And I have played Noone lives forever 1+2 - a few years back - took me a while to remember the games until I was cleaning my room out and came across the first one - then it clicked

Archived