Home

LucasCast Episode 10

Rogue Nine

How would you rate this episode of LucasCast?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode of LucasCast?

• Excellent!
    • It was very good.
    • It was okay.
    • You guys can do a lot better.
    • It sucked!

personally id rather be making the baby than eating it.

Why not do both?

And then hollow the mother out and live inside her for warmth, like Luke and the Tauntaun on Hoth!

depends on the celebrity. if she's actually spacious enough for me to fit inside like a tauntaun, then there wont be any babies made.

and in that case, id be doing neither. cause i dont eat babies. :carms:

• 2 weeks later...

[iMO]

Wow. Im not sure Ive heard a podcast that disconcerting for a long time. Its started off great, but the minute it turned to a podcast not about gaming or popular culture/films etc but Niners bizarre food fantasies, it went downhill at the rate of knots. I am glad Lexxy questioned Niner about the appropriateness of his cannibalsim point(joke or not) in the 'blooper real'

I loved all the other ones, but this was.... wow.

Looking forward to more discussion about gaming and movies etc, when the podcast returns in the fall.

*reminisces that LFN was a site established for discussion of gaming and films*

mtfbwya

[iMO]

Wow. Im not sure Ive heard a podcast that disconcerting for a long time. Its started off great, but the minute it turned to a podcast not about gaming or popular culture/films etc but Niners bizarre food fantasies, it went downhill at the rate of knots. I am glad Lexxy questioned Niner about the appropriateness of his cannibalsim point(joke or not) in the 'blooper real'

I loved all the other ones, but this was.... wow.

Looking forward to more discussion about gaming and movies etc, when the podcast returns in the fall.

*reminisces that LFN was a site established for discussion of gaming and films*

mtfbwya

I'm glad you said it. I was afraid that if I said it I'd get my head bitten off.

Archived