Home

Star Wars Quotes

Now there may be one just like this but it must be pretty old because I couldn't find it. You can post your fave star wars quotes here though.

I'll start:

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

―Darth Malak

"Revan had a mother and father, parents, ancestors, like all Jedi do. And when he awakened to his potential, I was there to see it. But where he was born, where he came from, I do not know… anymore than I know where he walks now. Some said that Revan was born in the Outer Regions, beyond the Rim, and that's what called to him during the Mandalorian Wars… and after. It was the call of home."

―Kreia

"The Force will change you. It will transform you. Some fear this change. The teachings of the Jedi are focused on fighting and controlling this transformation. That is why those who serve the light are limited in what they accomplish. True power can come only to those who embrace the transformation. There can be no compromise. Mercy, compassion, loyalty: all these things will prevent you from claiming what is rightfully yours. Those who follow the dark side must cast aside these conceits. Those who do not—those who try to walk the path of moderation—will fail, dragged down by their own weakness."

―Darth Revan's holocron

"Those who accept the power of the dark side must also accept the challenge of holding on to it. By its very nature the dark side invites rivalry and strife. This is the greatest strength of the Sith: it culls the weak from our order. Yet this rivalry can also be our greatest weakness. The strong must be careful lest they be overwhelmed by the ambitions of those working beneath them in concert. Any master who instructs more than one apprentice in the ways of the dark side is a fool. In time, the apprentices will unite their strengths and overthrow the master. It is inevitable; axiomatic. That is why each master must have only one student. This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord. The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side. If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle. The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve. This is the way it must be."

―Darth Revan's holocron

Tano: "If it isn't the hairless harpy."

Ventress: "If it isn't Skywalker's filthy, obnoxious little pet."

Tano: "How nice of you. Tell you what, I'll give you a merciful death."

— Ahsoka and Asajj Ventress exchange verbal blows

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions."

―Kyle Katarn

"A new stormtrooper that can take out a Rebel base that quickly? I shoulda' kept working for the Empire."

―Kyle Katarn, to Mon Mothma

Rosh Penin: "Master Katarn, it's an honor to be serving under you."

Kyle Katarn: "First of all, just call me Kyle – titles make my skin crawl. And secondly, you're not 'serving under me'. I'm gonna teach you, and you're gonna learn. That's it."

―Rosh Penin's first encounter with Kyle

Jagged Fel: "Watch out for lightsabers."

Kyle Katarn: "Watch out for durasteel rails."

―Jagged Fel and Kyle Katarn, on the Millennium Falcon

Jaina: "Get this thing off me."

Kyle: "I'm driving here, and that's Get this thing off me, please, Master Katarn."

―Jaina and Kyle in pursuit of Valin Horn

"They always lock the door. You’d think they’d have learned by now. Doesn’t look like there’s a key – that would be too easy. The console to unlock the door is probably hidden in some room twelve floors up or something… how does that make sense?"

―Kyle during the mission to Vjun

" Luke you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

-Obi Wan Kenobi

"So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause"

-Senator Amidala

"Pull out Wedge, you can't do any more good back there." (not sure if that one's exactly right, but I think it's close)

-Luke Skywalker

"Victory? Victory, you say? Master Obi-Wan, not a victory. The shroud of the Dark Side has fallen. Begun, the Clone War has."

-Yoda

of course the classic "No! Try not! Do or do not, there is no try."

Haha, every time I hear that line, I always think of the Robot Chicken clip.

http://flimmr.passagen.se/movie/robot_chicken_darth_vader_alters_the_deal.action

:rofl:

HeHe, Yeah I remember that one from the other night - laughed my *** off man. Those were the funniness lines I've ever heard Billy D. Williams say, not to mention whoever was doing the voice of Vader.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cool link Gob, I've added that to my Favorites Folder - Thanks.

Here are some lines in Star Wars that could have a sexual meaning:

'She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid.'

'Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough!'

'Look at the size of that thing!'

'Sorry about the mess...'

'You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought.'

'Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?'

'You've got something jammed in here real good.'

'Put that thing away before you get us all killed.'

'Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?'

'Get in there, you big furry oaf, I don't care what you smell!'

'She's fast enough for you, old man.'

'I must've hit it pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh, kid?'

'That's okay, I'd like to keep it on manual control for a while.'

'Hurry up, golden-rod..'

'I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me.'

'There's an awful lot of moisture in here.'

'Possible, he came through the south entrance.'

'But now we must eat, Come...good food, come...'

'Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?'

'Control, control, you must learn control!'

'There is good in him, I've felt it.'

'Hey Luke, thanks for coming after me, now I owe you one.'

'You're a jittery little thing aren't you?'

'In time you will call me master.'

'A little higher, just a little higher.'

'I never knew I had it in me.'

'Grab it, almost..you almost got it. Gently now, alright, easy, easy...'

'Hey, point that thing someplace else!'

'What could possibly have come over Master Luke?'

'Back door, huh? Good idea!'

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! THAT'S NOT TRUE! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!"

-Luke Skywalker, after the forced amputation of his arm by his Father

Those words are LEGENDARY...that, and I always like to imitate his face as Luke is saying it, it looks hilarious!:D

Archived