Home

TSL_Restored_Content_mod vers1.4

DarthStoney

Funny, he claimed that Stoney had given him full support. I guess not.

Well to clarify,at the time he asked I did tell him it was OK if he wanted to try and patch it to be compatible with TSLRCM, but shortly after he released the patch Information came to light and we figured out who he really was.

Let's just say he (Weavel) misrepresented himself and leave it at that.

Also the patch still is not fully compatible,it still causes major issues and I didn't have time then to try and sort the problems out ,where as M478EP is fully compatible it's just very incomplete at this time.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well to clarify,at the time he asked I did tell him it was OK if he wanted to try and patch it to be compatible with TSLRCM. But shortly after he released the patch Information came to light and we figured out who he really was.

Let's just say he (Weavel) misrepresented himself and leave it at that.

Also the patch still is not fully compatible,it's still causes major issues and I didn't have time then to try and sort the problems out where as M478EP is fully compatible it's just very incomplete at this time.

Oh god...don't tell me he is who I think he is.

In any event, we'll just have to wait for M4-78EP in that department.

Oh god...don't tell me he is who I think he is.

In any event, we'll just have to wait for M4-78EP in that department.

Wait, what?

By the way, other than some dialog choices showing up in what I believe is German, and some weapons (heavy repeaters, from the icon) showing up with no damage or item description, they've worked out alright on my laptop here, through LS male and DS female campaigns.

Best to get back on topic,Vers 1.5 is done and as soon as Zbyl2 has finished the custom installer it will be released. He's making it so it can install with the option for other language versions of TSL. Some of the translations are holding things up a little.

Best to get back on topic,Vers 1.5 is done and as soon as Zbyl2 has finished the custom installer it will be released. He's making it so it can install with the option for other language versions of TSL. Some of the translations are holding things up a little.

Nice! I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys have done. Of course, I'll suspect I'll be doing a ton of file merging to get the RCM compatible with other mods, but it'll be worth it.

-frowns- German? now that is very odd and not something I've seen reported.
Check post 177 in this thread. The German dialog choices pop up on some of the Telos Droid Factory stuff, where you, Bao-Dur, and HK-47 tinker some more with the widget you get on Peragus (that modded HK vocabulator that HK talks about, what's it called, the sonic imprint sensor?).

Check post 177 in this thread. The German dialog choices pop up on some of the Telos Droid Factory stuff, where you, Bao-Dur, and HK-47 tinker some more with the widget you get on Peragus (that modded HK vocabulator that HK talks about, what's it called, the sonic imprint sensor?).

You're sure you're using dstones hk factory? Because there's an older mod that adds the factory and some of the dialogue is in German.

EDIT: I know you're not using dstones mod because there is no 'tinker' scene. That only happens in the one made by Archer.

You're sure you're using dstones hk factory? Because there's an older mod that adds the factory and some of the dialogue is in German.

EDIT: I know you're not using dstones mod because there is no 'tinker' scene. That only happens in the one made by Archer.

So am I talking about the wrong mod then? Because it would suck some kind of badly if I ended up sounding like I was talking out of my ***. I downloaded a Droid Factory mod at one point, but I had already installed TSLRCM by that point, so I never got to install it.

Will the GenoHaradan be restored soon? Or perhaps Dustil Onasi?

I also have a question relating to the current build of the mod. Is the little sequence that plays on Citadel Station about Jana Lorso and the Czerka Corporation taking over the Citadel restored already? Because I am not encountering it.

Easy answer to all of your questions Zim: No.

The Geno's a side project as there isn't enough left to be considered a restoration. It has to basically be build from scratch.

Onasi doesn't fit into the story as it is, but if you want it, I think someone did do up a version.

And the only Citadel bit restored is the mugger that shows up after you ask around about the gun.

Will the GenoHaradan be restored soon? Or perhaps Dustil Onasi?

The GenoHaradan are not part of the TSLRCM. There was talk at one point of a completely optional add on mod that would've been worked on at some point after TSLRCM's release but I believe that's gone by the way-side for the time being.

Dustil Onasi is not restored in TSLRCM.

I won't specify it by name as this has a no post rule, but I assumed the GenoHaraden would be restored as I have played a certain beta version of a certain mod out there which restores the entire GenoHaraden side quest. So that is why I was wondering if it was going to be restored.

The Citadel bit that is restored that Darth Cryptic is talking about is unknown to me. But the little sequence I was talking about was in the Un-restored content mod I believe.

There is not a mod on KF that restores the dustil onasi that I'm aware of. Could PM you give me a link?

I won't specify it by name as this has a no post rule, but I assumed the GenoHaraden would be restored as I have played a certain beta version of a certain mod out there which restores the entire GenoHaraden side quest. So that is why I was wondering if it was going to be restored.

Do you remember that particular "restoration"? Its scabbed-on nature screamed "MOD!!!!11!!1!" at the top of its lungs. It didn't add anything to the plot, either, making it completely unnecessary. There just isn't enough restorable content to make a genuine restoration, which is why Stoney and Zbyl left it out.

I think I have found a bug.

Its weird.

Using 1.4 with the patches. Two bugs really.

Firstly handmaiden seems to wear the same "robe" as her sisters with the hood up when you first encounter her instead of down; so you can tell the "difference" between them.

Secondly when you are aboard the Ebon Hawk and ask her to train you the training battle never ends. I got her right down to one hp and she got me down to one hp and we just kept smacking lumps out of each other. It only ended when i violated the duel.

Weird.

Do you remember that particular "restoration"? Its scabbed-on nature screamed "MOD!!!!11!!1!" at the top of its lungs. It didn't add anything to the plot, either, making it completely unnecessary. There just isn't enough restorable content to make a genuine restoration, which is why Stoney and Zbyl left it out.

You are correct in which it does not add anything significant to the plot. But, it does change stuff up and make the game a little longer, which is nice.

Like on the Citadel Station Imprisonment Scene, the bounty hunter states that he works for the GenoHaradan, not the Exchange. It also opens up an entirely new quest. In addition to voiced dialouge by Atton, Mira, GOTO, and some other NPC's. In addition to restoring the area in the Nar Shaddaa Docks module. I won't mention all the other stuff that happens as that will reveal too much.

But all this may just be me. I can't speak for everyone else, just me and my own opinions.

@^ I have encountered this issue as well. It is not a bug with the Restored Content as I have encountered this before the RCM was released. I believe it is an issue with the script that triggers the end of the sparring session.

This bug has been corrected in 1.5: you will henceforth not be able to begin sparing lesson until you first get out of the ebon hawk and get back. Actually, this bug is not even a TSLRCM one, rather a VO bug. In order to end the unendable sparing, equip some clothes ore something illegal. Then, on the first occasion, get out and back off/on the hawk and sparing will be available and you'll be able to get through.

This bug has been corrected in 1.5: you will henceforth not be able to begin sparing lesson until you first get out of the ebon hawk and get back. Actually, this bug is not even a TSLRCM one, rather a VO bug. In order to end the unendable sparing, equip some clothes ore something illegal. Then, on the first occasion, get out and back off/on the hawk and sparing will be available and you'll be able to get through.

I was wondering why I was not able to spar with the Handmaiden. I was trying for hours to allow the sparring to begin. Then I gave up. All the sudden after I left the Ebon Hawk then came back a little while later, the option suddenly shows up.

Archived