Home

TSL_Restored_Content_mod vers1.4

DarthStoney

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a clean installation of TSL and have patched up the Restoration mod up to patch C. No other mods installed. My Jedi is a LS Male (I've 'touched up' the stats with KSE, gone up 4-5 levels artificially, but that's the only editing I've done). I have acquired all party members and trained everyone into a Jedi.

Dantooine was my first planet after Telos and Nar Shaddaa the second. I have currently completed the first part of Dxun/Onderon, then did Korriban and have now received the call to return to Onderon for the final part.

There are two open quests however from Nar Shaddaa which I have not been able to complete and remain open. 'Refugee woes' says I've got the Exchange to cut the refugees some slack and now I need to deal with the Serroco thugs, while 'Serroco Thugs' says that they have allowed me to move in their area.

My problem is that on Nar Shaddaa when I first met the Serocco I convinced their leader (with the Force dialog option) to go attack the Exchange and he disappeared on his own. I can't seem to find him anywhere now and the rest of his troops remain there and won't fight me either. I tried to get the Exchange to kill off the Serocco, but their leader won't let me do it. I can't influence the refugee leader into giving up either, he only asks me that I deal with the Serroco to make their lives easier.

I had a look with KSE at relevant Numerics Globals and 300NAR_Serroco (2), Exchange_Favor (249) and Exchange_Gap (20) (apart from the 'quests' tab) to edit. In parenthesis are the values in my save. Does anybody have any ideas as to what to edit?

When will patch d come out? And will be there a patch d?

I do have another patch about ready,I was hoping to have the HK factory redone and added to it.(thats been most of the hold up) but if it's going to be much longer I'll release it without the HK factory. Hopefully the site will be back up soon,I don't know what happened waiting to hear from Stream.

Edit: I also added 2 mirror download links for the patches incase the site goes down again. The links are added to the first post.

I have the mod on and I can't seem to leave Nar Shaddaa after I finish the planet.

More the details are in this thread.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2685449#post2685449

I will report on the deadlystream forum as well

from what you said in the other thread about using kse to gain influence with the exchange. One of two things is wrong either KSE messed up your save(which can happen) or you got the exchange part(by using KSE) before the red eclipse takeover. In which case you'll either have to find out what globals were to be set for it(I really don't know)or restart from a save before using kse.

KK this RP is brill - But im confused - is this team gizka's TSLRP?

Is it called TSLRP? ;)

if not, will this be compatible with the TSLRP

No, because it essentially does the same thing that TSLRP set out, but EPICALLY FAILED, to do.

It is TSLRCM. I've been spelling it TSL-RCM to keep it seperate from and not confused with TSLRP. I had the leaked beta of TSLRP and have now deleted it.

At Deadly Stream a fourth patch is now up

Excluding Ulic's Prolouge, Peragus, and Harbinger fix(which Deadly Stream made an effort to keep TSL_RCM compatible with) it looks lke people might be making their stuff compatible with TSL-RCM from here on out.

Ok, have a couple questions and inquiries. First off I uninstalled my game and re-installed it. But now everytime I try to run the game it says I'm running a emulator, which I don't have one on my pc. Therefore it won't let me play the damn game <-< . Second off when I did play through the mod, i found a couple problems that you guys might be able to help me with. One was on dxun/onderon, the dark jedi apprentices could one shot me for the rest of the game with their lightsabers. One hit kill no matter what, now is that a glitch or a mod error? Second when I start the game off, I start with too many attribute points because of the mod, how do I change that back, its too easy to play through the game that way and I like a challenge. It gives me enough att. points to make all my atts. at 18.

When I fight with the Handmaiden the first time, she never drops to zero, so the scene cannot progress. Also, strangely, my health drops WELL below zero sometimes, and the fight does not end.

Has anyone else encountered this? Is there a fix?

Thanks-

That is a bug that shows up in the vanilla game. You can avoid it by going to a planet, leaving and then re-entering the EH before fighting her.

@DA: Neither one of your problems sounds like it has anything to do with the mod.

So no one else has had the same problems with the character creation and the att points eh? So do u think it might been a mix up while installing the mod? Something didn't copy right? Or did install the wrong one. Because I love the extras that came with the mod, just those few problems.

85% of the cut content in TSL. :)

I've played the beta, and what is not restored will be handled elsewhere.

Prolouge, Peragus, and Harbinger which they did not touch since Ulic's mod takes care of that.

M4-78 will be done later by Stoney and Zbyl much later after TSL-RCM gets past the beta stage.

Lord of Hunger here will be tackling the Genoharadan, after TSL_RCM gets past beta, which was cut not because of time, but because it made no sense.

The holocron quest won't be restored, since they have stated there is not enough info left.

Turning Hanhar into a Jedi Guardian has not been restored since that was cut on orders from LucasArts and I'm not sure there are any final scenes with him at the end when your party confronts Kreia, since I don't play darkside. I'm also not aware if there is any lines or dialouge that makes any refrence to Hanharr being a Jedi/Sith

You guys wouldn't happen to have a list of what conflicts with USM? I know your priority is to get this past the beta stage. I'm only asking if you happen to have any notes from the creation process on the subject.

If not I'll figure it out.

I have started a little work on this,I've got most of the files sorted out(still a few I'm not sure about) as to what may need changed. It's mostly .dlg files and a few on-enter scripts. If you want I'll send what I've sorted out so far.

I have started playthru with this mod and a couple of other restorations that improve the total restoration and it is working great. thanks so much for the hard work on this, a real gift to us all.

Prolouge, Peragus, and Harbinger works GREAT so it is totally compatible. thanks very much for the continuing work on everything and for Patch d. Hope to see the factory when you have time for it.

I've got a little problem.

I'm in the training sequence where Kreia lets you battle with Visas, to get some more knowledge about fighting with a lightsaber.

Kreia says I can't use any Force powers or items, else it fails and you need to start over.

Fair enough, but what isn't fair is that Visas is USING force powers.

Infact her health goes down, but then she uses the heal power I gave her and she's back to full. Now my character ain't a melee tank, so he deals not enough damage to quickly defeat Visas.

So I'm stuck. The second I use a healthpack Kreia says I need to restart, but I can't get Visas health low enough, cause she's healing and often shoots lighting.

Its a bit unfair :p

Is there a way out of this?

Archived