Home

Toy Story 3

Uh, dude, he said:

It was a fab film. emotional, and it caused me a lot of nostalgia from 10 or so years back..

I just saw this yesterday and I really liked it. Toy Story 2 is still my favourite, but this was a refreshing new movie with the same class as TS 1&2. Fitting end to the series. I didn't know how much I liked even the supporting characters till I found out that

Bo-Peep and Wheezy were sold off in a yard sale.

I genuinely felt bad about that. I might go see it again. Can't wait for the DVD to come out to add it to my TS 1&2 on the shelf.

I just hope they don't screw up such a great series by making a TS 4 and messing it up.

If you're talking about the merciless heartstring-pulling, then yeah, ALL 3 TOY STORY FILMS ARE "CHEESY", but it's a good kind of cheesy.

Saw it, and damn; once your eyes get used to it, this new 3D is actually worth seeing.

It's hard not to like Toy Story 3, or at that any other Toy Story film, and even any other Pixar film. When people come out of the theatre, no one is going to "not like it", because to do such a thing would automatically cause one hundred puppies to fall in a wood chipper. Toy Story is the apex of all things pure, innocent, and good, and could be very well justified as an argument for the existence of God.

Dude. That was beautiful. Holy crap. You should be a poet.

andychrispoole.jpg

Andy grows up to create 4chan

What the ****? Seriously?

...Well, I suppose it couldn't get too much worse. *nervous laugh*

I went to see this, expecting to see a bloody good franchise, be ruined. This is one of those rare comeback films that are the opposite. It was a fab film. emotional, and it caused me a lot of nostalgia from 10 or so years back..

overall, it was a great END to a brilliant trilogy. but seriously. this film is good. so go out on a high Pixar. it was a good END to the trilogy. END. FULL STOP.

actually, I had ONE teeny tiny gripe. To me, it seemed cheesier than both of the others..

I'm someone who HATES cheesemania films..but they made up for it with a good story and great laughs.

But hey, doesn't that already happen with a few things you remember from your childhood? Hell, even some game franchises. Comics. Everything.

But eh. Keep a young heart. My great grandma has, she turned 101 earlier this year. She still remembers people, still can keep a coherent conversation. Only in the last 4-5 years has really needed a walker or any assistance to live.

Life's too short.

What do you mean by cheesy?

Not sure how old you are (Don't worry, we're all kids inside, even if some of us aren't biologically anymore, or for that matter our online identities don't reflect it).

Cheezy plot: The storyline takes on a more comical sort of life, less realistic or plausible. Basically, a somewhat flimsy storyline but still strong taking on an objective which may be non-trivial. How it builds up to its central point/climax, however, is unlikely and only really for amusement. Usually. Just tossing around ideas, really.

*I think my eyes just turned a little browner*

A sort of "Too silly to be taken seriously" explanation might also work.

Saw it, and damn; once your eyes get used to it, this new 3D is actually worth seeing.

Got that right. I saw it today again in 3D and man, that was awesome! I missed the chance to catch Clash in 3D but luckily made it for TS3.

Saw this about a week after it came out.... I was expecting the series to get even worse than Toy Story 2 (Probably my least favorite Pixar movie ever, aside from maybe Wall-E, good but not great) but I was very surprised.

I have to say though, I loved the Cool Hand Luke reference, I was hoping that somebody would say "What we have here, is a failure to communicate"

that was the only thing I disliked about this movie... 5/5 for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Brilliant movie, probably the second best Trilogy ever made...

Spanish Buzz was hilarious, and it was sad and cheesy at the end but really really good.

Glad Pixar got to make it and not Disney's Circle 7 Animation studio of crapola, the thought of them alone is quite scary now...

Archived