Home

I'm Going to be "Aunt" Tysyacha!!!

Tysyacha

That's right! Come July 2011 or thereabouts, I, Tysyacha, will be an AUNT!!!

My sister just told me the news tonight on the phone. I'm so excited!!! I don't care if it's a boy or a girl--I am simply so thrilled that our family is going to have a new member come next summer. I can't wait! I can't wait! Hooray!

Heck, I might even change a few poopy diapers and NOT CARE at ALL that they smell, all for my little niece or nephew! When they get a bit older, I'm definitely going to teach them how to roleplay, write stories, and play chess!

"Can you say KOTOR? KO-tor."

"Can you say Mass Effect? Maff-fect (well, good enough for now)!"

"Can you say 'Aunt Tysyacha's a complete and total geek?" *LOL*

*bounces off walls* This is the very happiest part of my life right now!!! :)

Congrats.

I'm a sort of adopted uncle to a couple kids. A close family friend like family. Unfortunately the parents split up. Trying to stay out of it but I may get dragged into their legal battle.

But nevertheless, it's a wonderful thing when kids are around. Not sure how to describe it. Never used to think little kids could bring joy, but when you're unconditionally accepted as family to them it kinda makes ya change your mind as well as how you look at everything else, including other people.

Nieces and nephews are great. I like kids, just so long as I'm not responsible for them. You can have all the fun you want with them, but not have to worry about making sure they grow up to be responsible adults. lol

As an added plus, you can take them out for the day, load them up with sugar and send them home! See, all the fun and it's the parents that get stuck with the 5 year old bouncing off the walls at three in the morning!

Anyway, Congratulations!

Congrats, Tysy!

Although I have no nephews or nieces myself, I have numerous young cousins that really see in me some kind of uncle or older relative. Plus, I have a two years old sister in law so, yeah, I know how it feels. And as Bob Lion said, kids are a marvel as long as you're not stuck with them, so be sure to enjoy the ride. :)

Nieces and nephews are great. I like kids, just so long as I'm not responsible for them. You can have all the fun you want with them, but not have to worry about making sure they grow up to be responsible adults. lol

This^10

Congrats, Tys! :D

Archived