Home

Vurt's retextures

νυrτ

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmm; the contrast is a bit high I think on the NPCs face... He just looks rather dirty and overly smudged with oil... Or received a beating... Unless ofcourse it's a NPC from the Telos Lower leves/ Sewers, which would make it fitting :lol:

Anway, you're certainly doing nice work. Dantooine looks stunning with the little colourfull flowers. :)

Thanks for all the kind words, glad you like it :D

Rextured the 4 Gammoreans, original textures are extremely low-res (256x256) these are 1024x1024, so they're a bit more detailed and far from as blurry as the default textures.. There's also some added individuallity, like one of them now wears plate shoulder pads, helmet and gloves.

7ujx6.jpg

2lh59.jpg

Original: http://piclair.com/data/bkju9.jpg

Nothing amazing really, just a simple brush up.

Haha, yes they're pretty bad up-close. Fortunately, when running around and fighting and whatnot it's not THIS noticeable though, when up-close (cut-scenes / talking) it's painful to see how low poly they truly are.. I havent re-modelled anything for KOTOR so i don't know how hard it is, usually remodelling NPC's is far more difficult than redoing a static model (which i have a ton of experience with, especially vegetation, though not for KOTOR..). If you know of any guide or tutorial for remodelling KOTOR NPC's let me know..

Haha' date=' yes they're pretty bad up-close. Fortunately, when running around and fighting and whatnot it's not THIS noticeable though, when up-close (cut-scenes / talking) it's painful to see how low poly they truly are.. I havent re-modelled anything for KOTOR so i don't know how hard it is, usually remodelling NPC's is far more difficult than redoing a static model (which i have a ton of experience with, especially vegetation, though not for KOTOR..). If you know of any guide or tutorial for remodelling KOTOR NPC's let me know..[/quote']

I love your skyrim mods. Simply brilliant. Honestly I don't know how possible it is to remodel them but i know you can add more polygons to the models. Here is a tutorial on doing that to heads. I believe it works the same for full body models. Somebody correct me if i'm wrong. I have never actually done this.

Haha' date=' sure i'll join up with you :) Looks really good. PM a link to what you've done and i'll do the same, if you're interested.[/quote']

my project is an open beta so you can get the tgas in my wip thread, I can pm you the psd's tomorrow morning. (away from desktop ATM) what Photoshop are you using? I see you I use filterforge too lol.

Archived