To settle an argument...

Canaan Sadow

Who was right?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who was right?

• Mom
    • Brother
    • Yoda

Okay... my mom and brother have been fighting for the past... eh 30 minutes, the argument ended in a stalemate because my mom was too furious to speak another word. Anyway, so I thought I'd give you guys the ruling decision as to which one is right and show it to them...

Okay, so... my mom told him that his bible was in her room on her bed... she leaned over to set the alarm clock... he went running in there like a hell hound searching for a dead person's soul, grabbed a hold of the edge of the bed and flung himself over my mom, destroying her kindle when he landed. Then he claims its her fault for having it on the bed...

Yet my mom claims that it was his fault for jumping over her... I agree with her, because most people have enough intelligence to ask for the person to hand them the bible rather than trying to act like a cute dumbass and jumping over them...

:edit: Kay who added the Yoda option? -_-No Clue. :dev14: I believe it is a system thing that adds Yoda to every poll. :)- mimartin

Since I ruined your poll by adding the Yoda option, I will give a 30 second serious answer. Your mother is right. 1st a grown man (21 years old) should not be launching himself over his mother. 2nd It is her bed and she can put whatever she wants on her bed. 3rd A bed is for resting on, not jumping on. Really can’t believe there is even a question here, what is he 21 going on 12? There ends my serious discussion outside of Kavars.

That written, I still voted Yoda. :)

It was accidental and therefore no one's 'fault'.

However, it was kind of dumb for your brother to do what he did--aside from breaking her kindle, he could have hurt her. If he's a responsible guy, the nice thing to do is to pay for a new one to replace the one that got broken with his horseplay.

I've learned to stay out of these kinds of arguments. All they do is cause hard feelings for one person or another.

Since I ruined your poll by adding the Yoda option, I will give a 30 second serious answer. Your mother is right. 1st a grown man (21 years old) should not be launching himself over his mother. 2nd It is her bed and she can put whatever she wants on her bed. 3rd A bed is for resting on, not jumping on. Really can’t believe there is even a question here, what is he 21 going on 12? There ends my serious discussion outside of Kavars.

That written, I still voted Yoda. :)

I had a feeling it was you. :xp:

Sometimes, that's what I think. He's very immature.

His horseplay, his fault. If he had gone in there in a reasonable manner rather than flying uncontrollably the kindle would not have been broken. The bible was not going to disintegrate before he could get to it. Was there a fire that necessitated him being in such a hurry. It's his fault unless he can prove dire emergency that required him to leap to get the bible.

Archived