Home

Happy Birthday to a Master Debater ---Achilles

mimartin

My friend Achilles is having a birthday.

The same rules as last year apply...

1. No religious gifts.

2. No talk of BioWare Games

3. No cake of angle food or devil food.

4. No talk of Hitler, Nazis, FoxNews, or anything else political.

j/k

Happy Birthday!

Decided you needed a updated evolution diagram.

funny-evolution-26.jpg

No, Achilles is just a virtual construct, therefore was never born. In a way, the anti-stoffe.

But how did the construct come to be?

░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░

░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░

░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░

░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░

░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░

Also-- If Achilles debated several people on several subjects at once, would he be a **** debater?

Edit-- My deepest of apologies.

I question the fact that Achilles even has a birthday and would like to have a long drawn out and very pointless debate about it.

Are you suggesting he was just created out of nothing or was there some kind of intelligent design to it?

THIS IS NOT KAVAR'S!!!! :)

Thanks for the birthday well wishes.

I woke up this morning and prayed to god to get rid of Congress and the FSM for birthday cake. Since one of them actually finished the job, I highly recommend that you all consider converting immediately.

Happy belated birthday. I got you Deus Ex: Human Revolution, since it was released on your birthday, and is vaguely related to evolution. Of course, if we're designing our own upgrades, one could say it's design (intelligence of said design is debatable though, unless they send me my skul-gun).

I woke up this morning and prayed to god to get rid of Congress and the FSM for birthday cake. Since one of them actually finished the job, I highly recommend that you all consider converting immediately.

I feel like that experiment may not have been scientifically sound.

Oh wait...

THIS IS NOT KAVAR'S!!!! :)

I feel like that experiment may not have been scientifically sound.

Are you suggesting that there may have been serious procedural flaws with my methodology?

No matter. Luckily, I have several excerpts from abstracts written by self-proclaimed experts that make a moderate effort to disguise their ideological biases that also support my case.

Archived