Home

Any Pros at modding. PLEASE HELP

darth hk-47

LEARN TO READ

Come on, Canderis, there's no need to get angry. darth hk-47 may not necessarily have English as his first language, so he may be having some difficulty getting his message across.

@darth hk-47:

As others have pointed out, the process of building the area is essentially the same as making an area for KotOR.

The only major difference you should be concerned with as a beginner is that in TSL there's no visible cheat console, which means the 'whereami' cheat can't be used to get the necessary co-ordinates to spawn objects in your module.

All you need is the whereami Armband by Darth333 and you're away though!

Here's a link to where you can get the armband:

http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php#ae

Good luck!

Thanks, but like i said before, for some reason I can't get the whereami armband. I have tried everything to see if it would work and it dosen't work. i have the EnableCheats=1 under the swkotor2.ini under the game options and for some reason nothing happens when i click the return button. I typed in the code correctly which is giveitem d3_location and when i go to the equipt screen nothing is there. please help and don't get mad. thanks

^^^ It is frustrating to many of us when someone refuses to try and help themselves on simple things and instead makes a plea for help that could be eliminated by a simple google search.

Use KSE to give yourself the armband. That way you will definitely have it, and it will appear in your inventory. Then you will need to learn how to use it. Please read the ReadMe thoroughly, as the TSL console is incapable of showing you in-game of what the whereami band tells you. That is what the other program (in the whereami armband download) is for.....

• 1 month later...

Like I said, it was IRRETRIEVABLY LOST. Being forced to repeat myself is one of my biggest pet peeves, especially when it's repeating something in text format. In which case, the original, is on the post right above yours!

Besides, I do not have a word document copy of it on my computer.

Oh yeah, and how do you find something that's irretrievably lost? There must be a leap of logic here if that's even physically possible.

Archived