Home

Post your Picture!

Sherack Nhar

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Imperial Sardaukar

I was merely joking about the pics DSS. :)

Oh well, but I do wonder where that new CD is Frank! :p

Haven't got it yet, work and school......yada yada

BTW, next time post a bigger pic of yourself, I need some wallpaper for my bathroom.;P

Originally posted by krkode

Time to seeeth the darkness! :D

krkode.jpg [/quote

Is that really you???

P.S Congrats with India's performance in the world cup! If we cricket fans are honest, it is really all about who gets to the final to lose to Austrailia.

I have always rated India as a cricket team, so congrats once again.

Originally posted by duder

Is that really you???

P.S Congrats with India's performance in the world cup! If we cricket fans are honest, it is really all about who gets to the final to lose to Austrailia.

I have always rated India as a cricket team, so congrats once again.

Duder, old buddy, old friend, old pal! :D

How ya been doing? Where ya been hanging out? Know where Mist is nowadays? Gungan Rebel? Miss you guys :(

And Yeah it's me :p

And thanks about India...Yeah, certainly one of the best world cups I've seen (seeing as I've seen only 3). The India-Pakistan match was sweet (I was only able to see Ind/Pak and the Final, although the final was kinda disappointing, but hey, they got there, and that's good enough for me :)

• 3 months later...

Scanner doesn't work+you people are cruel=no picture of me :p

Dang, tho, I wish there were less broken links, I can remember most of them...but not clearly...hehehe YDs still makes me laugh when I think about it...*takes a stroll down memory lane*

Oh ya and Wedge's still make me sick...

Alright, here is a recent picture of me.

If i looked dazed, it's because i took it myself and was staring into a camera two feet away. And i only took it because i had to submit a picture with my guestspotting article, so i didn't care if it was bad.

Oh, and i just got my hair cut so i look a lot different now. Maybe i'll post another picture later....

Archived