Home

New Moderator: Denise

Aristotle

I just wanted to give a quick congrats to Denise, our first ever female moderator here at LucasForums.Com.

It's about time we got some of the other gender in some admin positions around this place, and I'm confident Denise will make an excellent moderator. She has experience moderating forums, is a very mature, witty individual.. and most of all, is an avid gamer who to this day enjoys a good game of Jedi Knight.

Once again, congrats to Denise. Lets all give her a sincere tip of the hat.

Awe, geez, you guys aren't putting a chick in a command position, are you? :eyeraise: Couldn't she serve the beer instead?

C'mon, it's getting dry over here!

:laughing:

WHOAH... I WAS ONLY JOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGG!!!-- :mob:

*sigh* In all seriousness, and what with me being the very definition of the word "newbie" here, I should admit that I'm kidding. My whole family gets a kick out of "gender wars."

Congratulations, Denise.

Now, when do the rest of the babes show up so the pole-dancing and wenching can start? :rofl:

Sincerely,

Your friendly neighborhood Newbie.

:newbie:

Originally posted by Brick

Awe, geez, you guys aren't putting a chick in a command position, are you? :eyeraise: Couldn't she serve the beer instead?

:laughing:

WHOAH... I WAS ONLY JOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGG!!!-- :mob:

*sigh* In all seriousness, and what with me being the very definition of the word "newbie" here, I should admit that I'm kidding. My whole family gets a kick out of "gender wars."

Congratulations, Denise.

Now, when do the rest of the babes show up so the pole-dancing and wenching can start? :rofl:

Sincerely,

Your friendly neighborhood Newbie.

:newbie:

Sick freak :lol::rofl:

Originally posted by Brick

Sorry, serving beer to degenerates is my day job. :D

Anywhoo, thanks for the welcome, all. :)

Congrats Denise! You know what this means, don't you? That's right, you get another gift basket but this time it's filled with all the necessary tools for being a mod; including the standard equipment such as the deleting stick, banning wand, MPG "Move Post Grenade", and the keys to all the forums. :) Use them wisely.

modbasket.JPG

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Congrats Denise! You know what this means, don't you? That's right, you get another gift basket but this time it's filled with all the necessary tools for being a mod; including the standard equipment such as the deleting stick, banning wand, MPG "Move Post Grenade", and the keys to all the forums. :) Use them wisely.

modbasket.JPG

:D

Anywho, welcome Denise!

Hey, When did U becoma a moderator, Matt........ Ok then.. hmm.... make me a mod

j/k :D wait maybe i do want to be a mod... never thought of that.. actually i do.

ARRRRGH! i'm going Mad....... argh i gave into lighside:ball: ... dont matter i'll never become a mod.

Hey, When did U becoma a moderator, Matt........ Ok then.. hmm.... make me a mod

j/k :D wait maybe i do want to be a mod... never thought of that.. actually i do.

ARRRRGH! i'm going Mad....... argh i gave into lighside:ball: ... dont matter i'll never become a mod.

Oh yeh Congrats Denise hands over thermal detonator gift congrats basket for blowing up termie's dog.

:evil1:

Archived