Home

The Cantina 5- yet more adventures of Deac and co.

Deac

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*At this point Taklin Flax and Kyle Katarn enter, having previosly been sparring, on the range and getting drunk.*

Flax: Hay Deac, any idea where the Captain keeps his Wirren's Reserve?

Deac: Kyle, why are you hear?

Kyle: Bored *shrug*, heard we were going to an Imperial base.

Deac: Ok.

Flax: Where's the Wisky!

*Deac enters his quarters and sees something he's wanted for a long time: Imperial Boots. Nothing sounds cooler than these on deckplating. He puts them on and goes to the bridge, loving the sound of his own footsteps.

He'd never been accepted as a starship commander. Now he was going to try it.*

Helm, has the Commander given orders for you to take us out?

OOS: I'm Flax, Kyle pops in as comic relief every now and then, he'll also pop up when we need some fire power. Take it as given that he's here. He'll kill the odd trooper, drop the odd bomb, start the odd brawl.

*While Deac is playing bridge commander our heros are sat in one the rec rooms.*

Flax: I'm getting kinda worried about Deac, did you see his boots?

*Rwos stands to the side behind Deac, posing as his "pet bounty hunter". These people must have heard of Vader and Fett, since they accepted his explanation without arguments. He certainly looked picturesque enough to pass for a bounty hunter*

Helmsman: Sir, you have been granted command under Cracken.

Very well then, signal the fleet and order their depature. We'll plan for strategies en route.

Helm: Sir, you are allowed to take the chair.

*Deac turns and sees the captain's chair. Something he'd wanted for all his life. His father had trained in the old republic academy. Deac had become a soldier to gain experience before entering officer corps. Now he was going to have a ship, at least for a short time. It wasn't like it was really Imperial.

Still, Deac feels slightly uneasy as he sits down.*

*Deep in his iner sanctum, in his meditation chamber,

Cracken, Dark Lord of the Sith... smiled.

He WAS a and imperial admiral, but he never revealed what kind. The Imperials made all sorts of different classifications, the highest being Grand Admiral, like Thrawn. Thrawn... brilliance and genius in one man.

but Cracken was different. he was a Sith.

And the Sith always win. The Imperial Grand Admiral smiled.*

*Flax has decided to get in on the act.*

*The lift door opens, revealing General Taklin Flax in the Day uniform of Republic Fighter Command. (Think origional X-Wing, with laced combat boots.)*

Flax: Sir, I would like to stall our departure, In a few hours I can have Red Squadron here, we may need the X-Wings sir. I can also have another fighter ferryed here for yourself and one for your bounty Hunter. *Flax makes a show of sneering.*

*The swoosh of the lift door opens*

Helm, belay that order. We don't need those X-Wings, as fine fighters they are, our TIE Defenders can take anything the enemy can throw at us.

*Cracken now was in his Imperial Uniform, the Traditional Admiral uniform. Cracken hated it, but had to keep up apperances as a regular admiral. the only addition to it was a long flowing black cloak, a symbol of his Sith and Dark Jedi heritage. a glimmer showed a bent lightsaber... a lightfoil, as the old knight used to call them.

That type of saber used an old out dated form of lightsaber technique, which was aimed solely for defeating other saberists. Darth Tyranus used it, to much effectivness against Kenobi and his apprentice, and Master Yoda during the battle of Geonosis. It was out dated, as the new ones were used primarily to block blaster fire, but it was leathal, and not to be underestimated.*

In fact, i have enouggh for two extra. you, and your bounty hunter, deac.

*Cracken gave a smile that could make a Wookie shiver*

Originally posted by Cmdr. Cracken

And the Sith always win. The Imperial Grand Admiral smiled.*

((OOS: :D))

*Rwos keeps his face expressionless...something easier to do when you have a beak in a roomful of humans. He notices the warlord's lightfoil. He recognizes it as a lightsword of some kind, though he does not have enough experience with the weapons here to recognize the unfamiliar type. He carries his own lightsword...a kind quite different in technology then the kind created here, but effective nonetheless*

*Rwos surprises Cracken by speaking to him directly* I have no experience with piloting a TIE series fighter...my lord.

*Cracken frowned at the Bounty Hunter. like most imperials, he did not aproove of thier trade, however, they had thier uses.

sometimes.

He nodded at his helm, and a shift in the decks indicated the shift to lightspeed. The blue swirl of hyperspace could bee seen through the view ports*

if you are a good enough Bounty Hunter, you should be able to pilot any ship that you come across. a man of your calibur.... anyway, we do have simulators if you "need" them.

((OOS: Now i question your abilities... heheh...........:D))

((OOS: im not messing in your story here.. im just watching around in the shadows and all. :D))

*The young Lieutenant Atex Dinn, was watching the people from his station and the back of the bridge. he saw the Sith talking to the other 2 people. he tried to listen what they said.*

I have no need for those curved sabers, Cracken. I have two of mine own. *Flashes sabers*. And I don't wish to pilot Imperial Fighters.

*Sits in chair*

I'd rather have one of these, this time. After all, I am Lord Darkstar's next of kin, technically *Twitches oddly*.

*Cracken sighed. If you can't negotiate, appease. within reason.

He noticed the twitch in Deac. yes... all was going according to HIS design..**

Our comm can broadcast a signal though and in hyperspace. place you call. *he looked at the General*

have the X-Wings meet us at the designated target zone.

*Cracken walked to the viewport. the blue swirl of hyperspace whirled around them*

You know, the last Duel Lightsaberist was the Senior Skywalker before his turn.

*He turned to face Deac*

even he couldn't defeat Darth Tyranus.

((OOS: More like "gargoyle of your calibre" :D))

*Rwos considers telling Cracken that he had his own personal fighter hidden away waiting for him to call it to him with his beacon, but decides against it when Deac also refuses to pilot. He could tell the Grand Admiral was overconfident, but that didn't make him any less dangerous. And from what he'd heard about the Sith since arriving in this dimension, it would be wiser to hang around as backup in case Deac needed it.*

*At the sight of the dark billowing cloek Flax almost reached inside his jacket for his own saber.*

Flax: I've sent the signal, the fighters will meet us at the rondayvow point.

*Flax frowned, Deac didn't look quite right, he looked kinda tired, there were bags under his eyes.

*after finding the much prise Corellian Ale, Odin begins to drink most of the contents. Wondering were Deac is, Odin stumbles to the bridge catching the last parts of the conversation*

Jerks you forgot about me, but no worry I have my own ship. That sith is really starting to get on my nerves. Maybe I shoud....well after the mission I'll consider it.

*touches a remote, gets a confirmation*

All right insurance is a go. Now to find the conference room.

Archived