Home

Shady Characters

In regards to http://www.lucasarts.com/e3/images/e3_site_01.jpg, someone in #monkey-island suggested that maybe as the games are announced the shadowed out characters slowly be replaced with their actual pictures. That would actually be somewhat cool. Guess we have to wait until tomorrow... or something soon.

Also I noticed there appear to be 8 characters when there are only 7 static circles. Hmm? Hmmm? Overanalyzing, yes? Captain Mystery will come for me in the night.

I would have to say (L-R):

1. Jango Fett (Bounty Hunter)

2. ???

3. E.Z. Wheeler (RTX Red Rock)

4. Jedi Chick (Knights of the Old Republic)

5. ??? - looks like Mace Windu

6. ???

7. Indy (new Indy game)

8. Clonetrooper (The Clone Wars)

The three blank spots leaves space for Gladius and two other games - the ninja and the floating girl games could be the missing links, although I hope those two images belong to already revealed titles - I'd love to be surprised by two new games!

the ninja is part from the Indy game i think...im almost certain

heroes_ad_01.jpg

the thing behind indy there is allegedly this:

ANGKOR%20WAT.jpg

and ppl at TheRaider's The Raven(indy forum) say that ninja fits very well with it in that case..

updating the pic with Wheeler..

updated pic:

heroes4.jpg

you can see that i removed the clonetrooper there, i think remi is right, it must be gladius. cause none of the other chars in the pic can be gladius now. also mace windu is probably the character that represents clone wars already..

so we have:

Bounty Hunter

-

RTX Red Planet

Knights of the Old Republic

Clone Wars

-

Indiana Jones (and the Emperor's Tomb) (rumored title)

Gladius

Two unknown games left. One must be Wrath. I figure that's the one next to Indy. The other is?

heroes5.jpg

okay about Totally Games' game i think its the char below where i wrote 'Totally Games'. This is i think a female (or maybe male but looking down at the thin back there its maybe female) pilot. She's wearing those classy flight goggles (much like Jan Ors wears) plus those flight hat with ear-covering-flaps. It's just wild guessing really but i figured it fits there best.

then the 2nd char is Wrath.

that's it all games have been unmasked then :p

e3.jpg

QueZTone is pretty damn close to solving this thing. So far we've got:

1. Jango Fett (Bounty Hunter)

2. Unidentified (helmet looking thing - Gladius?)

3. E.Z. Wheeler (RTX Red Rock)

4. Jedi chick (Knights of the Old Republic)

5. Unidentified (looks a Hell of a lot like Mace Windu though - new Jedi game?)

6. Unidentified (Wrath, maybe?)

7. Indy (Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb)

8. Clonetrooper (The Clone Wars)

Jake also noticed that there are 8 faces but only 7 new titles to be unveiled - I would discount KOTOR from that list seeing as it already has its own page.

woohooe3lec.jpg

Okay, just updating for you all. So now we have Gladius, Indy and RTX announced...

Possible contenders:

A) Bounty Hunter.... it's quite obvious.

B) Err, I'm guessing on a robot of some kind. Also, notice that it seems to be holding something that's behind E.Z. Wheeler.

C) Mr. T (Well, it could happen, who knows?), that female Jedi from SW: KotOR.

D) Most likely a Clone Trooper.

While digging deep into lucasarts.com I actually think I found the final image for the E3 teasers. I have to admit I was a bit surprised by the characters. Maybe they're going to put the Star Wars games we keep hearing about on their own page somewhere else on the site?

heroes.jpg

Weird, huh?

hehe Jake :) Once again fine psp (or adobe? personally like psp more, easier to handle, more user friendly, better for the job at hand (website gfx)) work there..

Though that mustve costed you at least an hour ;) thanks for sharing it with us hehe :D

MrT's the best fit in ;)

an hour? hum... i wouldn't think that long to be honest. I think Jake uses Adobe Photoshop... like me. You just have to know the program to get around with it and do great stuff.

He wasted time he'll never seen again for sure.... but I dont think that would of taken an hour. :p

just kidding Jake. :)

Archived