Clefo

How often do you cuss?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you cuss?

• I\'m a G******* F****** sailor!
    • A lot, but not a way of life
    • Sometimes, not often
    • Only when I\'m REALLLY pissed
    • I never F****** cuss, how could you F******* accuse me of that?

I've never cursed outloud or at anyone in my life. Sometimes i think a curse but don't direct it towards anyone, mostly when i am reading something that has a curse word in it or thinking about a curse some other person said.

I dislike myself when I curse....but at the time, it's fun....especially when i make up my own, that's really fun!!! i only direct them at gaming stuff....never at real people. I usually cuss out the character i happen to be controlling...i should record myself playing super mario 64's 'tick tock clock'....

The extent of my curses is:

1. When I forget important homework assignments

Teacher: Okay, the essay was due today

Me: OH ****!!! *Pause* You all didn't hear that

The above actually happened

2. When someone pretentious and/ or stupid just finished annoying me, then its flip off time

3. When I injure myself...

Depends if I know and like someone and their jsut having a momonet I try to hold off but if I dont and they jsut piss me off I will curses and usally along the lines of **** off ******* thou if their just acting like a moron they get dip**** or dumb****.

And if the computer dares to act up on me or god help it crash while Im playing game it gets an ear full.

Me verbally saying things is almost always limited to when I sustain an injury of some sort. I was alone, out in our feild last week digging a whole and I hurt my hand. I thought I had broken some fingers and I kinda, "let the axe fly" if you get my drift. :D

It might surprise some of you, but yes, I'm a G******* F****** sailor! But I curse in french, does that count? :D Up here in Québec, curses (even the worst ones) are used to enhance the sentences, to strengthen our point; although a lot of people won't agree with me on that one :)

Example: "Go away" has less impact than "Get the f___ out of my way". In Québec, most people, like me, use swearing words in this fashion.

Originally posted by idiot00001

I don't curse eather, though most people at my school do.

Yeah, same here. At my school, i can hardly walk a few steps without hearing the F-word or S-word a few times. Its rather annoying actually. Sometimes i just want to tell them to stop doing that, but i never have enough courage to do so unless its one of my friends.

I don't swear alot, but i don't not swear. Swearing is usually reserved for when I:

1. Hurt myself

2. Get hurt by someone ELSE

3. Loose a Nintendo game (usually do silently on these)

4. Talk to certain people that don't understand anything EXCEPT swear words

That's about it. Oh wait one more. WHEN THOSE ****ING POP-UPS KEEP COMING BACK EVERY SINGLE TIME I NAVIGATE THROUGH THIS FORUM!!! Lol, other than that, I try to refrain from swearing. :)

Archived