Home

AOTC - Secrets Revealed

As you guys watch AOTC throughout the next few days lets post all The Little things that you catch as a Star Wars Fan that maybe other Fans didn't notice.

* I will be seeing the movie at 7:30 pm tonight CA time so I thought myself and other people might be interested in knowing what to watch for!

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Well, stock Correllian YT-1300 freighters would have been in use then. Just because it's a YT-1300 doesn't mean its the Falcon.

Doesn't really matter. It's still a visible allusion to the legendary frieghter and something that the fans love to see.

Death Star was created by Tarkin - who is rumored to be introduced in E3.

The other secrets that others said they saw and I heard was

Qui-Gon saying Anakin! when Anakin is at the tuskin camp

Someone else says "nooo" but nobody really knows who that was

Originally posted by Wraith 5

you do know that the bit about Tarkin creating the death star is a eu thing? and i do belive the lucas doesn't really care to much about the eu stuff

Well, he technically just set up the installation that made it, Bevel Lemmisk(sp) really made it.

Originally posted by Wraith 5

you do know that the bit about Tarkin creating the death star is a eu thing? and i do belive the lucas doesn't really care to much about the eu stuff

Let see...Coruscant...Maul's saber...the entire Sith Order...I could go on :p

I looked very closely on my third time and i never saw the X-wings or TIE Fighters. Exactly which part are they in?

Anyways, in the jedi battle arena fight one of the jedis in the background is fighting with two sabers, a green and a blue.

unless you saw someone say who made the death star in the movies, you are all shooting in the dark at who made it. As far as we know, it was someone in the confederacy, most likely Dooku or Nute Gunray, or another one of the members of the Confederacy. I think it was that alien guy.

Out of all the things I pay close attention to, I saw no cow like creature(s).. Anyway, I noticed several things.

1. If you listen to the person who ordered the clones, you'll noticed in the end that Darth Sidious calls him this name instead of Dooku.

2. There are ships that look similar to the star destroyers.

3. Again, had to pay close attention, but if you saw then end of Dooku's light saber somewhat bent.

4. Zam's face looks like something hapened while Anakin was struggling. So it seemed anyway.

Archived