Home

WIP: Mon Calamari Model

moooa

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude, it was a joke. you know, a fun-filled, light-hearted statement used with humorous undertones in an attempt to make one laugh. the idea of a french speaking mon cal, to me, sounded funny.

i know the difference between an accent and a language ... don't try to slap me down with semantics.

jeez. :rolleyes:

sorry to get off topic, moooa. what kind of sounds are you looking for??

The problem is, Ackbar doesn't really say too much in ROTJ, other than his battle commands and such, and there is always a ton of noise/music in the background. Maybe someone can imitate his voice and record something for Ackbar... Something like, "may the force be with you". perhaps?

I'm trying to get sounds from ROTJ for our cutscenes in the ROTJ mod, so I'll try to see if I can clean up some of Ackbars for ya as well.

Thanks all for your help

For the sounds MUHAHAHAHAHA are right, there is always music and noise in the background. I've try to use some sounds for the taunts but it's not so good.

And I doesn't manage to make the sound effect

Eets if your buddy can imitate him it will be perfect (because i'd love to make some custom sound for another calamari) and does somebody have xwing or xwing alliance

I've just send the file

mariners2001 I have answer u by mail (maybe put his skin more pale)

And trowa for the sound when ackbar say "may the force be with us" there are music in the background. It's not important but if we can have it without music it will be better

Archived