Home

www.darthfergie.com

darthfergie

Originally posted by Clefo

wouldn't it be more of a .net rather than .com?

But it isn't a network of any sort is it? NO! It's a 'dotcom':D

BTW, yes krkode it does!:D

Only think is, I lost the old counter when the switched it over so instead of it nearly being 2000 it is now nearly to 100...oh well.:)

It would have not ads at all...but it didn't feel right without ads, so I put some special ones on there:D

so is this from yahoo...it would be cool if it was from yahoo cuz you get to use pagebuilder which is SOOO easy, but then yahoo's prices and what they offer are outrageous compared to others i've seen.

SO where is this from...how much do you have as bandwidth regulation?

Krkode I'm using the Geocities Pro service with no extras because I really don't think I need 10 extra e-mails and all:)

you can see the stats here--> http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info/c3.html?.refer=geogst

BTW, Homeryou might find it hard to believe, but that was my first ever animated avatar and it's what got me started on the site...

*nostagia*:D

Nice site Fergie! Congrats on the domain! I've had a domain for about a year now, but it's for our business, but that doesn't stop me from hosting my files there from time to time ;)

You may need to move some things around though, some images and text are overlapping on the main page, maybe you should use a chart to keep things straight and even, just a suggestion.

Keep up the great work on the Avatars!

Originally posted by darthfergie

But it isn't a network of any sort is it? NO! It's a 'dotcom':D

BTW, yes krkode it does!:D

Only think is, I lost the old counter when the switched it over so instead of it nearly being 2000 it is now nearly to 100...oh well.:)

It would have not ads at all...but it didn't feel right without ads, so I put some special ones on there:D

FERGIE!!!

I know where you got those "special" ads...

You stole them from the Holonet :D

Originally posted by Redwing

FERGIE!!!

I know where you got those "special" ads...

You stole them from the Holonet :D

:D Yep:D

I liked them alot so I decided to put them on there.

BTW, Yes Krkode I'm being paid 50 Credits per ad except that I've signed with one company who has said they'll give me 125 Credits. Pretty cool huh?:D

Archived