Home

Official Meeting Place

leXX

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, what was with that mad ping? weirdness...

btw: Thanks again to Jais and Dath for all those screenies you took, even though I don't think I'm gonna use them, I simply look too evil in them if you know what I mean! :D

Originally posted by lexx

Thanks again to Jais and Dath for all those screenies you took, even though I don't think I'm gonna use them, I simply look too evil in them if you know what I mean! :D

:eek::(:crybaby:

LOL it's okay..... Though I still think lady maul is absolutely gorgeous in those shots.... :(

hey cjais "oxo" is STILL r0X0r in my book - heh;) ??!

Besides I have nothing of use to state except my MP strategy is to win some duels once in a while...you guys??? :D

oh yeah, farscape sounds cool but so does alot of other things...0MG this is going nowhere...FAST !! :D:D

See yall on the battlegrounds ;)

another note of sorts: cjais, your avatar, though being cool to some, fReekZ me out man!! A dude smiling THAT much has something to hide...I'm sure of it :D

Originally posted by druid

hey cjais "oxo" is STILL r0X0r in my book - heh;) ??!

Besides I have nothing of use to state except my MP strategy is to win some duels once in a while...you guys??? :D

another note of sorts: cjais, your avatar, though being cool to some, fReekZ me out man!! A dude smiling THAT much has something to hide...I'm sure of it :D

OXO roXors my world!!! :D

Heh, we should perhaps add an "oxo-tag" to our name in the game druid! Whadya say!? :p

Have ya seen dogma man? If you have, you might better understand my avatar, and I can only recommend this movie!

Jaisism WOW! Your buddy Jais!!! He aint got nuthin' to hide man! :D

dang nations bud...heh I'm tripping all over da place here ....aight?:cool:

*LOL* the {oXo} tag WILL be implemented next time I see yo skinny self......do the same essay ? hehe

I will most definitely check the dogma flick when opportunity arises....

maybe ill use the name {oXo}_roX0R[wtf] ...... or maybe not ....

MP Strategy: I also make an effort to avoid the strikes of my opponent when fighting but alas I'm not very good at it *s0b* :D

I just had a thought! rare I know ;) but here goes:

This is just like the good old days, do you remember, when we all met on that first thread and chatted away for about 4 pages...ahhh...memories!

I Love You Guys! :crybaby:

Yeah guys! Luv ya all too! *sob*

Sorry for not posting so much these days - I have homework to do and I don't want to reply to useless crap on top of that.... And even when I do reply, my computers each have their own frustrating ways of crashing on me.... Post a reply, *crash, post another reply, *crash*.... etc.

Looking forward to using the [ox0] in my name!

Originally posted by druid

I hear ya bud and sympathize truckloads. I especially love the term "crap" you use in regard to the posts of the ppl you supposedly love *LOL* j/k

A little harsh honesty never killed no one ...or did it ?? :D

Hey hey man! Your posts aint crap, quite the contrary.... It's just all the junk in the swamp that's drivin' me mad.... But I guess that's what it's there for... Ahhhh... I miss the old days, where people could stay on topic LOL :p

Anyway, I find it much more relaxing in this forum, where people don't post as much as in the swamp, makes for better conversation IMHO.

Archived