Home

Official Meeting Place

leXX

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...who me? *he says, clearing his throat* uhm...heh heh :D

been in a bit of a spot I have, had to take care of a few things, those two won't bother me anymore...heh heh

Hello all, have I missed much? Since that one day I saw ya, haven't had a chance to get on. My ping has been so horrendous I have only found a few servers that I can halfway play on grrrrr:mad:

Hope to see you soon, but one can never tell.

Peace

Yeah sniffs, dribble n all :D:D:D Come back L__S !

About last night: while playing XG Arena with you guys I got disconnected several times. My friggin cable router had to be rebooted I don't know how many times :( ARGH ...then I popped in on the Warring Factions CTF map only to read cjais "suppe?" *LOL*...then BANG disconnect again. From that point I was w/o my connection the rest of the night :( Thankfully some tech guy visits me today to check the connection since there must be a flaw somewhere in the grid. Just wanted to let you l33t h4x0r guys know why I'm leaving so sudden:) Hopefully he will kill the bug once n for all.

Oh yeah, to get back on topic, official meeting place is still Hermes right??? * LOL *

OK dudes you all been either making the place a nicer place to be, and/or contributing in some way to make the server and website wicked, so here are a few of my titles I been giving you just for fun.

Druid - Minister for Maps and Information

Jubatus - Minister for Testing and general Destruction

Jais - Minister of Tactics and Strategy

Lexx - Minister of all things Webby and general coolness

Dath Maximus - Minister of Evasion and staying alive

Sosky - Minister for skins and tings

Pingu - Minister of Pings and Fun

[-o-] - Minister of Technical Awareness

Jah - Minister of Whining and name giving

L_S - Minister of something I cant think of yet....

errrr best stop there running out of ideas.

If i missed you out its because I only just got up and my brain isnt ready to think yet...

*-LOL-* Jah. as usual u entertain with yo bad crouching style :D:D

Just had the techie here and he boosted my signal so it should be stable now. He told me due to the heat the components are stressed and therefore sometimes gives in to the pressure. Makes sense to me...anyway I don't really care as long as I have my EVIL cable connexion...which is up again YAY :)

cya all soon n stuff :)

Originally posted by Jah Warrior

OK dudes you all been either making the place a nicer place to be, and/or contributing in some way to make the server and website wicked, so here are a few of my titles I been giving you just for fun.

Druid - Minister for Maps and Information

Jubatus - Minister for Testing and general Destruction

Jais - Minister of Tactics and Strategy

Lexx - Minister of all things Webby and general coolness

Dath Maximus - Minister of Evasion and staying alive

Sosky - Minister for skins and tings

Pingu - Minister of Pings and Fun

[-o-] - Minister of Technical Awareness

Jah - Minister of Whining and name giving

L_S - Minister of something I cant think of yet....

errrr best stop there running out of ideas.

If i missed you out its because I only just got up and my brain isnt ready to think yet...

Hmmm...how about Minister of things Groovy? *LOL* or maybe just call me the Court Jester? I kinda like that last one.

Peace

Yeah L__S that sounds cool to me :p

Court Jester...aw man ...I was hoping to get that title since my performance is more and more becoming a joke. The straight and narrow skill line has certainly been severed for me *LOL* Maybe it's the heavy meds Im on?? j/k

Anyway, a little court jester show for all my fellow -]H-P[- 'z *falls on own shadow into a pool of water and grins stupidly...innit*:D

OK we have a new Minister...

L__S:- Minister of Comedy alias jester

Hope you find the title acceptable dude.

Druid yes you do crease me up man, perhaps if you can handle the pressure you take on another title:- Lord Chief Lunatic of the Server.:D You danish geezers sense of humour is proper mad (in the good way)

On another note, sorry if i was grouchy yesterday, I was pee'd off. One of our regulars, not a LF person, was doing my head in very badly. I had recieved lots of complaints about his attitude in the past and had always stuck up for him but I found myself running out of excuses for his behavior. Hey thank god you guys are always up for a good laugh after a few matches with you guys I was smiling again:D

More Info:-

Promod will not be running until the next beta is released, it is causing lag problems for one of our most esteemed regulars and as such it has to go (for now) Also we probably all noticed that red stance is now about as much use as a chocolate teapot with that mod so lets wait for the next version and see if it resolves these issues.

If you guys still want a practice this mod, perhaps we can set aside a couple of hours a day when we can keep our hand in so we arent total promod noobs when the final version is released.

Also if there are any issues with the server that you want to raise please do so here as its quite hard to get a decent group convo going in a FFA everyone is too eager to start fighting.

I'm sure noone is gonna hold one bad mood against you Jah, we are all guilty of it! ;)

Actually, I'm kinda glad were back on Jedi Mod, I missed the emotes and Red stance, hehe.

So what do you guys think of my new Avatar? I have Jah to thank, it's from a great screenshot he took.

Wallpaper page on the site coming soon, so watch this space.:D

1st off... your post jah.....I love u man. You nailed it good with the promod issue. Chocolate teapot *LOL*. I'm accepting my new title I guess - innit? I'm currently looking for a few maps we haven't tossed around yet. Btw...where did GC JediCouncil go ??? It's not on the list no more :( All in all I think the new map list is good so my additions won't be in large numbers....or single filed *LOL* get it ....sandppl :p

Lexx dear, your new avatar seems a bit scary to me

*cries franticly* :D

And yes, jedimod is also my fav since I enjoy throwing the odd DFA once in a while :)

Oh Jah, you should try out the Vulcanus Admin Mod 2.2. It will make your admin'n alot easier plus it has some AWESOME emotes for us mere mortals to toy with:)

Here is a link:

http://vulcanus.its.tudelft.nl/mars/jk2/mod/readme.html

and here is a forum thread about the mod:

http://www.vulcanus.net/showthread.php?threadid=4729

I've been visiting the [ODB]Monk's End (FFA) alot these past weeks and it's running this mod and we all have alot of fun. The admin [ODB]Mohket is a nice guy who, thanx to this mod, can easily deal with bad players.

cya all soon I hope *kissy kissy* :D

Jah: eh? yeah that's it ...ignore druids latest post ...mm mm sure :thumbsup::D

*druid finds his way to the ministry of silly walks since he is dissd by his kin* j/k :D

_______

Man wearing glasses: so when will the power be turned back on?

Woman on phone: hard to say

man wearing glasses: hard to say huh? Well is it as hard to say as: OMG there is a man in my office with a FLAMETHROWER ??? Grrr *slams phone down and resumes being a charming son-of-a-gun*

_______

Dudes,

Update on the server.

It is now set to pure, after a couple of hours of frustrating pissing around I managed to get the vlinking ting workin in pure mode, all we need now is for some dudes to come and join the server so we can see if it really is working.

There are some more maps as outlined by Druid and I'll be looking into finding some more skins for the server later.

Hope to see you soon,

Jah (Minister of mashing up da server)

I finally made it to Hermes Place!

After several frustrating attempts, though! It appears that I had a problem with JediMod and had to do a fair amount of troubleshooting to figure it out. I actually reinstalled JK2... prob remained. Deleted all mods except JediMod (that's what I knew I needed) and prob. remained. Deleted JediMod then reinstalled it... prob. gone.

The problem was this, in case anyone runs into it, maybe this'll save you some trouble: After joining the game everything goes fine. As soon as someone died, the game shutdown and I was left with the initial console. In *this* it said "S_RegisterSound Empty Name" or something very close.

It happened each time Cjais (or anyone else) killed the other player.

I eventually tried non-JediMod servers before deleting JediMod and that's how I finally figured out the general culprit. I suspect that there was an additional file downloaded somewhere along the way from a JediMod server (since I have download on) and it did something bad. I first noticed it on a SandArena 2 sever (with music) and this is what I thought was the problem at first.

But Hey! At least I got to visit wtih Cjais and Living for a few minutes. I was definately in *SUCK* mode, but had fun non-the-less!

I guess it was the pressure and stage fright of being in such a hallowed place! Great fun Cjais and Living!

I look forward to future fun and carnage there!

SkinWalker

Originally posted by SkinWalker

I finally made it to Hermes Place!

After several frustrating attempts, though! It appears that I had a problem with JediMod and had to do a fair amount of troubleshooting to figure it out. I actually reinstalled JK2... prob remained. Deleted all mods except JediMod (that's what I knew I needed) and prob. remained. Deleted JediMod then reinstalled it... prob. gone.

The problem was this, in case anyone runs into it, maybe this'll save you some trouble: After joining the game everything goes fine. As soon as someone died, the game shutdown and I was left with the initial console. In *this* it said "S_RegisterSound Empty Name" or something very close.

It happened each time Cjais (or anyone else) killed the other player.

I eventually tried non-JediMod servers before deleting JediMod and that's how I finally figured out the general culprit. I suspect that there was an additional file downloaded somewhere along the way from a JediMod server (since I have download on) and it did something bad. I first noticed it on a SandArena 2 sever (with music) and this is what I thought was the problem at first.

But Hey! At least I got to visit wtih Cjais and Living for a few minutes. I was definately in *SUCK* mode, but had fun non-the-less!

I guess it was the pressure and stage fright of being in such a hallowed place! Great fun Cjais and Living!

I look forward to future fun and carnage there!

SkinWalker

Glad you enjoyed it on our server bro,

Dunno about it being a hallowed place, more like a hive of scum and villainly!!!

Thanks for telling us how you solved the disconnect problem, I am looking into a way round that now, but i will be sure to direct those that need to know, to your post incase it can help them fix it themself. If it makes you feel any better, I get disconnected too and the server is only 5 metres from my gaming PC LOL.

I get the feeling that it may be bad codingt in jedimod or something like that I'll have a scan of the forums to see what i can find.

Anyways hope to see you there soon for a bloody good fight.

Archived